Congrats to a special couple!

It was a wonderful, happy and touching wedding !

I had tears in my eyes. I was so happy for this beautiful couple.

Congrats Cindy and Bob ! ! !

:jumping1: :yay: :banana: :cloud9: :hug: :cloud9: :banana::yay: :jumping1:

( Out, thanks for posting the group pic )

:ccat: :ccat: :ccat: :hug: :ccat: :ccat: :ccat:

wow even more great pics! Thanks for sharing

This is just to show the big white glove that:

Real People play VMK, and Real People Spend Money at the parks and resorts!

Real People have been profoundly affected by this "silly little game."

Fly

ps: anybody got anymore pictures to post?

Thanks for bumping this post Fly!
Somehow I missed the entire thread when it happened, but knew it existed. My search is over!

Out & Sea....all the best to you both! I have so enjoyed meeting you both at DL as well as WDW, and many years of wonderful closings! I wish you both lots of happiness..... Congratulations!

LOVED seeing the pic's of everybody! How wonderful! Hard to believe this "little 50th promotional game" brought so many people together, young and old!

Hugs to all!

Thank you so much for all the pictures!

I really enjoyed meeting everyone at the meet and great and wished I could have made it to the big event! Q and Fly - thank you for getting me to the meet and greet (I didn't get too lost) and Aeryn and Electric thank you for the ride back to my hotel.

OMG! Everyone looked so great and I loved the girls hair!

I still have all the pics from the meet and greet - I promise to get them to Out and Coriander soon

Congratulations to two VERY special people

:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter