Considering First Ever Solo Trip - Tips, Suggestions, and Advice?

I say go for it! The first time I traveled solo to WDW, the memories did pop up a time or two, but they made me happy. I loved setting the pace and stopping where and when I wanted to stop. I really enjoyed just sitting on a bench with a drink or dessert and people-watching. I did not miss working to make sure everyone else was having a good time.

Taking my first solo trip in March. I have the DVC points, already a passholder, and had miles. I sometimes will head to the parks while waiting for others to wake up, but the three days I have scheduled will be interesting.

I never ventured in this forum, but I expected it to be more active. Are there other places to find solo meet ups in the parks?

Taking my first solo trip in March. I have the DVC points, already a passholder, and had miles. I sometimes will head to the parks while waiting for others to wake up, but the three days I have scheduled will be interesting.

I never ventured in this forum, but I expected it to be more active. Are there other places to find solo meet ups in the parks?
So excited for you! OP here, and have been super busy so haven't posted much...but would love to hear more tips and news from others!

And after THREE rescheduled dates, I have my second one day solo trip next week!

I say go for it! The first time I traveled solo to WDW, the memories did pop up a time or two, but they made me happy. I loved setting the pace and stopping where and when I wanted to stop. I really enjoyed just sitting on a bench with a drink or dessert and people-watching. I did not miss working to make sure everyone else was having a good time.
First solo trip in less than a month. I’m excited to go at my own pace, do the things/rides/breaks/etc I want to do…and just enjoy the moments.

I long for a solo trip! I had a run Disney solo trip planned for February 2021 but we all know what happened that year. I had in my mind a solo trip for Feb 2026 for the 10k (if I am lucky enough to secure a bib) but I foolishly mentioned it to a colleague and she has invited herself along 🙈 I am too polite to say 'I am sorry but I do not want a travelling companion'. One day.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter