contact info for disneys transportation

Dznypal

DIS Veteran
does anyone have a contact address for disneys transportation
we had several issues with buses coming back from disney springs
mostly 2 or 3 buses would come for the same resort while we all stood there
waiting and waiting
we were at poly which the bus stop is next to contmepory which the first bus didnt even
finish boarding and there was one right behind it so the first bus left next bus pulled in
waited a few minutes and left basically empty
there was one other resort too that this happened with

how true you both are
its just so fustrating to be standing there and a bus pulls in to the station next to you loads and even before hes done loading another bus for the same resort pulls in right behind him sits a few minutes and leaves empty
while were still standing and waiting
and yes its been going like this forever

how true you both are
its just so fustrating to be standing there and a bus pulls in to the station next to you loads and even before hes done loading another bus for the same resort pulls in right behind him sits a few minutes and leaves empty
while were still standing and waiting
and yes its been going like this forever
Unfortunately drivers have routes that they have to follow. It pains me to pass a load zone filled with guests to pull into an empty one.

Unfortunately drivers have routes that they have to follow. It pains me to pass a load zone filled with guests to pull into an empty one.
Do you have a mechanism to let Dispatch know about the discrepancy, so that maybe they can reroute a bus?

No matter where I stay, it always seems that other resorts have better buses than mine :) It's like being at the super market and the line next to you moves faster, so you switch, and it comes to a standstill. Then your original line picks up.
Ya just can't win.

We like the Disney buses. We use them all the time with no complaints.

EXCEPT if Disney Springs is involved. It seems transportation involving DS is a whole different animal.

We always use Uber/Lyft if going to or from DS.

Yup, you better go where the box tells you to go. They know if you don’t and will be in big trouble. It happens everywhere to varying degrees.

I go much further back than “tzvdmd” and it was an issue then. I never found out how or why it happens.

Has anyone ever called the phone number (407-wdw-ride) when waiting for a bus for a long time? I was just thinking about this yesterday and curious if you can call that number and get results.

What made me think is my dad will be using a scooter for the first time. Browsing the disabilities forum I’ve seen some reports about people having to wait for multiple buses because the handicap spots on the bus are full. So I looked and saw the number and thought maybe you could call to request a bus that could accommodate you.

Has anyone ever called the phone number (407-wdw-ride) when waiting for a bus for a long time? I was just thinking about this yesterday and curious if you can call that number and get results.

What made me think is my dad will be using a scooter for the first time. Browsing the disabilities forum I’ve seen some reports about people having to wait for multiple buses because the handicap spots on the bus are full. So I looked and saw the number and thought maybe you could call to request a bus that could accommodate you.
I’m 99% sure that line just rings to the Guest Services Call Center; that’s the same place calls go when you call the front desk line for your resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter