Contemporary 12th &14th Floors

cinmell

DIS Veteran
My family and I are staying at the Contemporary in May in the Tower Club on the 12th floor. I understand they also have a concierge level on the 14th floor. Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if the 12 and 14th floors concierge share the same itinerary planning office or are they separate? I was also wondering the same thing about GF Sugar Loaf and RPC.

12th floor is tower club, and I think (not sure) that 14th floor is suites - I'm thinking that 15th floor is ca. grill which would make 14th suites. I think that tower club doesn't get to share the food and drinks on the 14th floor lounge, but I'm not sure about that either.

We stayed in a Tower Club room in 1999, 12th floor, room 4840 facing MK (rooms facing MK are numbers 4825 - 4848). It is not the same as concierge, but I will call it a down grade from concierge. You can only get to the 12th floor if you have a 12th room key. When we were there, they had cookies, drinks, and bottled water on a table as you get off the elevator in the afternoon for a few hours. They also had some snacks (lots of cookies) and drinks in the evening for a few more hours, same location. We had turn down service with chocolates each night. I don't remember there being a lounge as you would have with concierge. The best thing about the room was the view for fireworks, etc. It was a wonderful view!

RobinLyn:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter