Convince me to get a limo...

Poohbearmom

Mouseketeer
Going to the World in less than 2 weeks. Currently have a towncar booked with Tiffany, but I've read a lot of good things about Yourride & was thinking of switching. Also, I am seriously leaning toward a limo...it will be myself, DH & DS-3 with lots of luggage (stroller & 10 nights worth of clothes...I do not pack light). Is a limo worth the extra cost?? I think it would really be a neat way to start a trip, I just cringe at the additional expense. Can anybody convince me that it's worth it?

I booked a limo with Yourride as a surprise for my DD29 & DGD8 and it was a big hit. DGD had become fasinated with limos this year, so it was one of the highlights of her trip. Jim, the driver was absolutely wonderful. A real gem of a Jim! Really down to Earth, my girls got to giving him hugs coming & going!LOL We had the limo booked for airport transfers and a towncar (w/Yourride) booked for Discovery Cove transfers...Jim showed up in the limo again for DC too! The limo itself was beautiful. Clean & snow white. The first time we saw it I was trying to get a picture of it all in one shot. I had to keep backing up and backing up to get it all in....it was so long it went on forever!

If money is a real issue, I'm sure a towncar would be nice too, but I certainly have no regretts booking a limo with Yourride....it was so much fun!

There are only two of us, so we typically use a towncar, but Happy Limo upgraded us to a limo on one of our Disney cruises. It was awesome! Soooo roomy...with several people and lots of luggage, it would be a great choice. We also had a tv/video, which really helped the time to pass.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

I did call & switch to Yourride...Rabbit was really friendly. I reserved a towncar, but my DH was in the room when I booked it. I think I will call back & change it to a limo as a surprise for him.:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter