Costco Has 4 Day Park Hoppers For $259.99

Are these only being sold in CA? I know by us they have sold Universal but have never seen for Disney.

I'm sure this will be a stretch but anyone know if these will be or are available in Chicagoland Costcos? I'll be there in late Dec so would be great to take advantage of this.

If you call Costco (1800-774-2678) and give them your zip code along with the item # (672884) they will check stock in the warehouses nearest to you :thumbsup2

Just bought our tickets from Costco tonight. I bought the first ticket and used the $50 toward the next one, and so on and so on. So the first ticket was $259.99 and the remaining three were $209.00 each. No tax either. Overall it saved $170 over regular ticket price (on 4 tickets- 2 kids and 2 adults) and I still have the last $50 Costco card left. :cool1:

I didn't buy the tickets yet, I haven't been able to find out if the tickets are upgradable to annual pass does anyone know? If so would the price be $209 or $259 off the upgrade?

I am going back and forth between Costco and Disneyrun (tinkerbell run)
Costco $259
Disneyrun $220

I didn't buy the tickets yet, I haven't been able to find out if the tickets are upgradable to annual pass does anyone know? If so would the price be $209 or $259 off the upgrade?

I am going back and forth between Costco and Disneyrun (tinkerbell run)
Costco $259
Disneyrun $220

I don't know why they wouldn't be upgradable? I'm planning to upgrade mine to an AP at the end of our trip. Every ticket I have ever purchased from Cosco has been upgradable.

I am guessing that the entire $259 will be credited. If I buy my tickets at The Disney Store and use a $50 gift card toward the purchase, I'm still paying $259. I'm just choosing to use a gift card + whatever other form of payment I chose. Same with the Costco gift card. I "paid" $259 for each ticket. The form of payment doesn't matter.

I bought mine at the Murray UT Costco tonight, but the Lehi one also had them today. I know Murray didn't have them out yesterday since I was there twice for other things.

I bought the first 3 and then used the $150 in gift cards for the last one, leaving me with one $50 cash card that will fill my van with a tank of gas! They gave me a bit of a hard time about doing the transaction that way because they didn't quite understand at first. The manager thought I was trying to use all the gift cards on a single transaction since he didn't realize I had only paid for 3 in my first transaction.

I bought mine at the Murray UT Costco tonight, but the Lehi one also had them today. I know Murray didn't have them out yesterday since I was there twice for other things.

I bought the first 3 and then used the $150 in gift cards for the last one, leaving me with one $50 cash card that will fill my van with a tank of gas! They gave me a bit of a hard time about doing the transaction that way because they didn't quite understand at first. The manager thought I was trying to use all the gift cards on a single transaction since he didn't realize I had only paid for 3 in my first transaction.

Great to know they are available in Utah. Thank you for sharing.

They have them at the Issaquah WA store, which is right next
Door to Costco worldwide HQ!:goodvibes

I got 2 today at Costco in Sacramento, the Exposition one. Although I called the Auburn store in Citrus Heights and she confirmed they had them as well. Was $518 out the door, NO TAX! Woo! They had a flat full of them and when I called before I went, she said the system showed they had only sold one so far, but I think they just got them in the last couple days.

Only wish I had though to get one first, grab the cash card and apply it to the second one. But it's okay, using that $100 to buy snacks for our trip.

I was gonna confirm the Auburn store has them, I saw them today. I personally don't need 'em, but there seem to be plenty and they're front and center right when you walk in the door, for any other Sacramento folks who need these.

I bought mine yesterday at the Rancho Cordova, CA store! I had also called Folsom and they had them too. I am so excited, what a bargain! We now have our park hoppers and gas money down there. they still had quite a few left too.

Just spoke with a Disney CM, you do NOT get the full value when upgrading - you can apply $209.99 towards a 5 day or AP.

Danville, CA had them. The limit is 5 but I needed 6 and they were nice and let me do a separate transaction for the 6th one. I asked the lady there if there was a limited amount. She looked in their computer system and said that all the stores have them, they have a lot and have more on order. What a great deal!

I just bought five at the Warrenton, OR Costco and need to get two more which I will on my way to Portland tonight. They told me that if you wait 24 hours you can cash out the GC's at Customer Service!

kaci said:
Just spoke with a Disney CM, you do NOT get the full value when upgrading - you can apply $209.99 towards a 5 day or AP.

Cash out your GC's after 24 hours and put the money toward your AP!

I used mine to pay for the tickets! I bought the first two tickets, then the checker applied all three cash cards to the third one, lol.

But we're perfectly happy to take the $200+ we saved over buying 5 day PHs and take that extra day to explore somewhere other than DLR.

I was in a So. Cal Costco today and they had them there as well. They weren't there last week.

I'm disappointed because the one we purchased a few years ago was 4 visits within several months. 4 visits in 13 days doesn't work for us. :(

So glad you wrote this! Definitely going to try to do that tomorrow! I was mad at myself for not applying the first to the second and now, it would be nice to have an extra $100 in cash to take to the parks with us on Friday.

I was at the Costco store in Danville, Ca today, they had a lot! I purchased 6 for a trip next month.

Thank you to everyone for all the great information.

Got mine today! Bought four and used the $200 gc towards a fifth one.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Found them today at the Tumwater, WA Costco.

We have to get the City Pass though, as DH wants to go to Universal Studios.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter