Costco Has 4 Day Park Hoppers For $259.99

Just spoke with a Disney CM, you do NOT get the full value when upgrading - you can apply $209.99 towards a 5 day or AP.
Wouldn't that be the full value of the ticket? The other $50 is the price/value of the Costco card.

I bought five at one Costco and then used the 5 gc's toward one at another Costco, paid $9.99 after the GC's, used the $50 gc on the 6th ticket towards the 7th ticket. I'm not going to cash it in because DH can use the card for gas (learned that if u have a gc to Costco u can get gas without a membership card--my membership is thru the restaurant so DH doesn't have one). My family is now super stoked as I got the 7 for my family in Wyoming and my aunt got two for herself and my uncle at the Tumwater, WA Costco.

Just purchased 3 of them for our trip in December. Had a package booked but this was a better deal, and now we have $150 towards Christmas presents for our boys on top of it!

Has anyone seen them beyond the West Coast area?

I called customer service, but our Costco store opens next week and isn't in the system yet. She looked at the next closest (Minnesota) and they were not there.

Just spoke with a Disney CM, you do NOT get the full value when upgrading - you can apply $209.99 towards a 5 day or AP.

Well, shoot. Here we go with the uncertainty. I finally made some calls to tickets and AP lines. AP did confirm they were upgradeable. But I got conflicting answers on the value.

The upgrade value ranged from "Could be between $200 and $210" and "Could be between $250 - $260". One CM said definitively "They are not going to give away $50 on the upgrade, the value will be $210, after they deduct the cash card."

BUT, all the CMs said the same thing: There is no way to know for sure until they scan a ticket and see the "official" upgrade value.

So... anyone going in the next couple weeks who can scan one and solve this riddle?

Well, shoot. Here we go with the uncertainty. I finally made some calls to tickets and AP lines. AP did confirm they were upgradeable. But I got conflicting answers on the value.

The upgrade value ranged from "Could be between $200 and $210" and "Could be between $250 - $260". One CM said definitively "They are not going to give away $50 on the upgrade, the value will be $210, after they deduct the cash card."

BUT, all the CMs said the same thing: There is no way to know for sure until they scan a ticket and see the "official" upgrade value.

So... anyone going in the next couple weeks who can scan one and solve this riddle?

Thank you for the information.

Also wanted to share my experience from today. After reading yesterday that I could cash out the costco cash cards, I called right then and confirmed, the operator said yes, just bring them to any register and they'll cash them out.

I took the time to go back to Costco today and they said absolutely not. I said I confirmed yesterday and they didn't seem to care and were actually kind of rude about it. They refused to cash out the cards after I talked to a manager. The only thing I was able to do was to return one of the passes and apply the original cash card to the second pass when I repurchased it.

It's not like I expected it and thought it was random they would cash them out to begin with, but when I confirmed with their employee, I thought okay, nice perk. Well to be treated like a jerk when I went in today was pretty lame. I asked the customer service person to maybe spread the word that they are giving out wrong information. He blew me off, so when I picked up my new pass, I told the manager that she should let anyone who answers as an operator to make sure they're not telling people wrong information.

I am a Costco member in Canada. Is there anyway to order the passes online? I would love to order them and then have the cash cards to use on our trip down. Any ideas?

Just got my tickets at the Hillsboro, Oregon Costco - happy dance!

Just got off the phone with Costco. Apparently, none of the stores in the midwest carry them. I called the one in Fullerton, CA, to see if I could buy them and have them shipped, but she said no. Dang, it would have saved me alot because I need 5 for our January trip.

Just got off the phone with Costco. Apparently, none of the stores in the midwest carry them. I called the one in Fullerton, CA, to see if I could buy them and have them shipped, but she said no. Dang, it would have saved me alot because I need 5 for our January trip.

Also wanted to share my experience from today. After reading yesterday that I could cash out the costco cash cards, I called right then and confirmed, the operator said yes, just bring them to any register and they'll cash them out.

I took the time to go back to Costco today and they said absolutely not. I said I confirmed yesterday and they didn't seem to care and were actually kind of rude about it. They refused to cash out the cards after I talked to a manager. The only thing I was able to do was to return one of the passes and apply the original cash card to the second pass when I repurchased it.

It's not like I expected it and thought it was random they would cash them out to begin with, but when I confirmed with their employee, I thought okay, nice perk. Well to be treated like a jerk when I went in today was pretty lame. I asked the customer service person to maybe spread the word that they are giving out wrong information. He blew me off, so when I picked up my new pass, I told the manager that she should let anyone who answers as an operator to make sure they're not telling people wrong information.

I think the cash out policy changed a while back when people started churning them to earn FF rewards. -- Suzanne

Just called my Costco (Douglas County Costco in Littleton, CO) has these tixs.... But I have already paid for my trip through CostcoTravel. Get them for next trip before March 2013??:confused3

Just called my Costco (Douglas County Costco in Littleton, CO) has these tixs.... But I have already paid for my trip through CostcoTravel. Get them for next trip before March 2013??:confused3

Pretty sure the tickets have to be used by February.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter