Costume a big hit!

polkadotminnie

<font color=teal>I still like the idea of a glass
We attended MNSSHP on Oct. 5th. After many long hours of trying to come up with a super original costume that stayed with the Disney theme, I finally suceeded. We were the new Disney Visa Cards! We were charter members number 1-4. We had so many CM's, tourists, and even characters comment on the costumes and laugh. Some the characters during the parade even came over to compliment us. One of the Disney photographers stopped us to ask to shoot some video of us. It really was a great trip. If only they would have let us charge on it:p .

What a cute idea! How about sharing some pictures. :)

I'll see if I can figure out how to scan a picture and post it.
Badger Bret- We had dozens of people ask to use our cards for a variety of reasons. Peter Pan during the parade came over and said " Cool costume! Cha-ching".

What we were most surprised about was the number of American kids around age 10-13 who loved the costume and got the humor. That is what was scary:confused: ( They had our names as Mousekateer Kris, the expiration date 10/03, charter member, and #000 000 000 000 000 000 000 001 ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter