Costumes for Halloween

M

micsmom

We will be in Florida October 31st and have made arrangements to attend MNSSHP. My question regards Halloween costumes. My DD (4.5) would like to go as Belle from Beauty and the Beast, and my DH of course has been chosen to be The Beast.

I was wondering if I should try to get costumes for them once we're in Florida (we live in Upstate NY)?? We're arriving October 24th. I could purchase them here in NY, but envision a packing nightmare (imagine Airport Security coming across a Beast mask!!)

If anyone knows of a place where we could purchase costumes, either on site at WDW or off, I'd appreciate hearing from you.

I'm a little apprehensive about flying (can't back out now, we've got our tickets), but we're determined to make this trip memorable for our daughter (her first WDW trip) and enjoy it as much as we can in light of recent events. My thoughts and prayers are with all of the brave heroes of this tragedy and their families. God Bless...

We were there for Halloween a few years ago and we took our costumes with us. We did see costumes there but mostly they were the regular princess/kids costumes they always have. I think by that close to Halloween they may have sold out of a lot of them. I don't really know for sure though. Just to be safe, I would probably buy them ahead of time and just take them with you.

Have a great trip!

If you don't want to mess with packing them, why not ship them to the hotel? Time it so that the package will arrive the second or third day of your stay. You can alert the front desk that you are expecting a package and they will notify you once it arrives.

Thanks for your reply. We'll most likely purchase something here and either pack it as lightly as possible, or have it sent to the hotel.

Now, all I need to do is psyche myself into wanting to fly!!!! With all that's happened recently it will be a tough one!! I know my husband keeps telling me it's probably the safest time to fly, but I KNOW that I'll be "profiling" everyone who boards the plane!

Thanks again for your suggestions -- can't believe we leave for Disney in THREE WEEKS!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter