• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Countdown Chain... Want one?

Hello Everyone,

I just sent out the countdown chain to everyone :woohoo: that has posted so far or sent me a PM.

If anyone doesn't have it yet, just shoot me a message or post again. :goodvibes

dbarker, I sent you an email through the Disboards, but I need your email address to send you the chain. :confused3

Hello Everyone,

I just sent out the countdown chain to everyone :woohoo: that has posted so far or sent me a PM.

If anyone doesn't have it yet, just shoot me a message or post again. :goodvibes

dbarker, I sent you an email through the Disboards, but I need your email address to send you the chain. :confused3

Me too please!

Me too? :banana: :hippie: :banana:
I want to send it onto my niece. I have no children, but my niece has 3 daughters who will love using this. thanks so much. Penny
chaoscent@verizon.net

If anyone hasn't received it yet, please let me know.

A friendly reminder, please send me your email address with the request.

Also, thanks for all the comments via PM and email. ;)

I figure why not share, it took some time to make and I can't seem to do much simply. My wife says I spend too much time on the details. :rolleyes1

Thanks...

I get lots of compliments. I just figure for the time I put into it, might as well let others enjoy it too. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Thanks again,

:thumbsup2 Another thing we do to help is I have a countdown on the computer. This allows the kids to see how many days are left and then keep the calendar chain updated as well. :santa:

Thanks,

Hi,
I think this would certainly help in teaching my kids about time/days, etc. Although my son knows we are going in 6 weeks, he insists he wants to be surprised--he wants us to get in the truck and start driving and then tell him where we are going....I just can't do all the stuff I need to do around here and not let him figure it out! LOL He's 4!!!!!

Anyway, thank you again!
Mom to Owen (4) and Sara (2)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter