Coupons for Seaworld?

Belle5

DIS Veteran
Are there any guidebooks that have coupons in the back for one day admission to Seaworld? (I remember seeing them there a few years ago!) Also, how about coupons for Seaworld in those travel guides you pick up at the rest stops as you drive. Anyone see coupons for Seaworld lately?

:confused:

Sorry,

I havent heard or seen anything about coupons for Sea World.

Have you tried the hotels around international drive or on the 192 because they have coupons for anything. May be worth a look.

Dopey's Friend

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

SWF, BGT, and Disney don't really do coupons anymore. SWF used to do things with Pepsi 2 liter bottles, but that was 2 years ago. Recently, I think (IMHO), they've gone the Disney route and stopped doing coupons. Instead, you're supposed to buy multi day tickets or a flex pass to get a discount.

The discounts are on the web site with multiple park/day tickets.
Once you become an AP (Annual Passholder) then you get a huge discount, along with snail mail offers.

SWF is worth it, and the coupon is only a few dollars off. I wouldn't worry about the coupons, instead, plan a good trip visiting the parks you want and enjoy.

You'll save more money with buying a cooler, stocking up at a grocery store, and eating grocery food, instead of a restaurant.

I realize that some of you will only come down here once a year. If this is true, then you save your money by renting a car, and eating grocery store food, instead of eating out.

You are forgetting the Adventure Club, Sea Worlds version of Disney Club Card and Universals Fan Club Card. Anyhow, the current Adenture Club offer is $10 off per person on child/adult admission to SeaWorld Orlando & Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, valid October 15 - February 28, 2002. Every three months or so the Adventure Club offers change. This is one of the best ones I've ever seen. If you work at a company that offers Disney Club Card or Fan Club Card, than I'm sure they have the Adventure Club card. Just ask your HR department.

I JUST PURCHASED THE ENTERTAINMENT BOOK 2002 FROM MY DD'S PTA AND THERE IS A COUPON IN IT FOR $4 EACH ADMISSION, UP TO 6 TICKETS.

Yes, the coupons still exist. I have a few of the Adventure Club coupons for when family visits us. Universal has a similar program with many large corporations. The only place that doesn't offer coupons is Disney. I can't even get a discount to there as a Florida resident and a AAA member. They are the only attraction in Florida I know of that refuses to discount.

Actually, Disney does off a Florida resident seasonal and annual pass. The seasonal pass is around $170 and the AP is around $270. That's pretty much it for Florida residents, though, for WDW.

Sea World does off a Florida Fun Card for Florida residents. It only gives you admission for a year (with some blackout dates). It doesn't give you discounts or free parking like the 1 and 2 year pass gives.

I guess I should of been more specific. I was talking about 1 day passes for Disney. Yeah, other than the yearly passes, there are no deals. It is too much for us to buy 4 yearly passes though. We would probably be able to do it if they ever start the monthly payment deal like Busch has.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter