Covid Creativity

Only creative projects I did are to have three beach pics printed by Mixtile and I baked my youngest DD her birthday cake/cupcakes. Special cakes for their birthday is a tradition here, party or no party! I just made a smaller cake than I would have if she had a party.

View attachment 519817

View attachment 519818

Edit: beach pics are upside-down and I cannot figure out how to fix that.

Love the Beach pictures,,they look great hung together!
Someone has a very creative Mama,,the cake and cupcakes are adorable!
Thanks for sharing
Hugs
Mel

Omg you guys.. are amazing
I haven’t a creative bone in my body ..
maybe it’s the 4 kids the job college classes and the prospects of home schooling ..
someday maybe .. lol

Good Morning sunshine!!
Listen if I had a camera focused on you for just one day of your daily life we would have a

****TammyLynn's Family Collage of Creative Inspirations.****

You are so creative in how you manage to educate/live/work/play in creating a great generation of kids!
Hugs to you!
Mel

Two days ago I started my get back to walking on the trails routine. To make it a bit more interesting I am collecting pine cones.
I wash them (outside) in a bit of dish soap and water and vinegar,,rinse,then put them in a produce bag and hang up to dry outside. I will move them to the garage to continue the drying process.
I then put them in a big baggie and add some cinnamon sticks, cinnamon oil and seal the baggie.
I give them to friends & Family with a new basket and bow.
This year I am adding a candle to each of the the baskets that I picked up via airmiles rewards.

Hugs
Mel

Love the Beach pictures,,they look great hung together!
Someone has a very creative Mama,,the cake and cupcakes are adorable!
Thanks for sharing
Hugs
Mel

Merci!! She's obsessed with animals right now so instead of a party we went to our local zoo/rescue. I think the cake is what they are looking the most forward to. It always taste the same but they love to see what I did with their request/theme. :love:

Two days ago I started my get back to walking on the trails routine. To make it a bit more interesting I am collecting pine cones.
I wash them (outside) in a bit of dish soap and water and vinegar,,rinse,then put them in a produce bag and hang up to dry outside. I will move them to the garage to continue the drying process.
I then put them in a big baggie and add some cinnamon sticks, cinnamon oil and seal the baggie.
I give them to friends & Family with a new basket and bow.
This year I am adding a candle to each of the the baskets that I picked up via airmiles rewards.

View attachment 519867
View attachment 519868
View attachment 519869
View attachment 519870
View attachment 519871
View attachment 519872
Hugs
Mel

Great idea! I love the look of pine cones. I never find nice ones around here.

Only creative projects I did are to have three beach pics printed by Mixtile and I baked my youngest DD her birthday cake/cupcakes. Special cakes for their birthday is a tradition here, party or no party! I just made a smaller cake than I would have if she had a party.

View attachment 519817

View attachment 519818

Edit: beach pics are upside-down and I cannot figure out how to fix that.
I love the cake! Now my daughter wants that for her birthday. Had to say no though as I just purchased all the decorations for what she has already chosen. Maybe next year.

my latest creative outlet? sidewalk chalk!

let’s just say i haven’t found my calling...but it entertains my toddler and gives us something to focus on together, even for a couple of minutes

Attachments

• 7FF2367D-6DC4-44B9-946E-4B2ACBCA028A.jpeg
    7FF2367D-6DC4-44B9-946E-4B2ACBCA028A.jpeg
    192.3 KB · Views: 6
  • B863773B-0731-4F68-9A4D-7D3D05CBF0A5.jpeg
    B863773B-0731-4F68-9A4D-7D3D05CBF0A5.jpeg
    188.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 502E7381-70EE-4582-8A61-DC9A0EBB7433.jpeg
    502E7381-70EE-4582-8A61-DC9A0EBB7433.jpeg
    117.4 KB · Views: 6
my latest creative outlet? sidewalk chalk!

let’s just say i haven’t found my calling...but it entertains my toddler and gives us something to focus on together, even for a couple of minutes

I LOVE them!
Mama is a talented artist!

Ps.
In the winter
Try black construction paper and chalk dipped in water.It makes cool pictures.

Thanks for sharing your creativity with us!
Hugs
Mel

I LOVE them!
Mama is a talented artist!

Ps.
In the winter
Try black construction paper and chalk dipped in water.It makes cool pictures.

Thanks for sharing your creativity with us!
Hugs
Mel

great idea, thanks! i have a feeling we’ll be doing lots of crafts to get through the winter...

I love the cake! Now my daughter wants that for her birthday. Had to say no though as I just purchased all the decorations for what she has already chosen. Maybe next year.

Thank you! The koala cake is probably the easiest birthday cake design I've ever done. I wanted to use fondant for the ears but that plan didn't work out so I used cupcakes instead. To save a lot of aggravation, I buy my black fondant and icing already black.

Thank you! The koala cake is probably the easiest birthday cake design I've ever done. I wanted to use fondant for the ears but that plan didn't work out so I used cupcakes instead. To save a lot of aggravation, I buy my black fondant and icing already black.
Noted for next year. I buy my black icing too.

our house is small so we maximize every inch as possible. We took out an old sliding door from our daughter's room and have started putting in a window seat. This is also part of a renovation of our deck...the dog will be happy when it's done, she has to get outside through the basement.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter