CP Fall 06

I'm starting to get good feelings about the CP (even though it's been 18 days and counting, not counting today yet). I got an email from my interviewer a few days ago that was a "thank you for interviewing" email. Well, today I received another email from her that said that my application has been received!! It also said that I should be receiving something this week!! Of course, it said that I'm on hold for a job, but only because I'm auditioning for a character performer role. So hopefully I'll hear soon. And only 28 days til the audition!!! :teeth:

So, you're going to audition for Character Role. What are the requirements?? I too am interested in that Role.

-Jio WDWCP Alumni Spring 04

PS. Any update Feigned? Oh, what exactly is "Feigned"? Just curious....

I don't know if there are any special requirements. But just tell the recruiter/interviewer that you are interested in auditioning. They shoud send you some information for the audition.

jiovanni said:
So, you're going to audition for Character Role. What are the requirements?? I too am interested in that Role.

-Jio WDWCP Alumni Spring 04

PS. Any update Feigned? Oh, what exactly is "Feigned"? Just curious....

I replied to your last message (on page 8 of this post). What more of an update would you like? :P Am I really so interesting?!

As of now, I am still not going for fall06. I still have about a week to decide, but I'm pretty sure that, no, I will not be going for that season. But if that is the case, I will be going fall07 (if I get accepted then of course). And as of now, I have convinced my sister to go with me for that season as well, which I think would just be the best thing ever (I am very close to my sister). She just has to make sure that she wouldn't lose her scholarship/financial aid for going.

But I hope everyone has a great time! If you're checking in sometime in August, I will be visiting August 19-26. :P Of course, if you're there before then, maybe I will see you around!

And to your question, here is the dictionary definition:
feigned
Function: adjective
1 : FICTITIOUS
2 : not genuine or real

It's just a word I liked. ;) My name is Nicole, so you can feel free to call me that.

Hi' I was browsing the board and saw your post. Congrats on receiving your acceptance letter. My daughter went thru the interview process last fall at college and was also accepted, infact she is there right now!! She is having the time of her life, first time away from home...
She went down with her two best friends and they were lucky to be placed together in their housing complex. She was able to talk to her advisor at school and arrange for sponsorship from them. She gets 6 credits for attending, takes two classes at Disney so she gets 3 each from that so she is still considered full time for her financial aid.
We are going to visit her in a few days, can't wait.
She is there for spring program that runs Jan. to May. She tells me she doesn't want to come home...even tho she has it good here LOL
I can post how things are when we return if you are interested or have questions

I received my letter of exceptance Monday for Fall Advantage! :woohoo:
i will be arriving 5/17 and be in operations.

Tinkernell85 said:
I received my letter of exceptance Monday for Fall Advantage! :woohoo:
i will be arriving 5/17 and be in operations.

Congrats, you must be so excited!

Hey everyone! I just scheduled my telephone interview. The soonest time available was Monday night. I'll be at work, but I'll just have to take a long dinner break. I'm sooooo excited. I would like to do the Fall Advantage Program, but I don't get out of school until June so I'll probably end up doing the quarter school program. I don't guess there's too much difference between the two. I still can't decide what roles I would prefer. I'm just excited about being able to go the parks anytime! If anyone here will be there and wants a park buddy, let me know :teeth:. I'll probably always be up for park hopping if I'm not dead tired from working. I guess I need to interview and get accepted before I start planning these things, though. haha.

Good luck, and I'm sure you will do just fine! I did my phone interview last week, and I am still waiting to hear back.

And I am all for spending all my free time in the parks...that's one of the main reasons I'm so excited about it!

Hey everyone, first time posting but i just wanted to let you all know that i got accepted for the fall advantage '06 program as an operations cast member. Anyone else gonna be down there for fall advantage? if so leave a message and include where your from if you would.

mine took about a week. my friend went through the same interview on feb 13. he got his letter on the 21th of march.

I got accepted for Fall 06!!! I'm going to be in hospitality. Has anyone ver done that before? I received my letter exactly one week from my interview.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter