Criminal Minds: DIS Official Thread 2 (Spoilers)

Me too! I always love her glasses too.

I liked the heart shaped ones she had on last week. Someone here mentioned them, and then I think they started shooting on the show and I forgot to say I liked them too.

All those cops have to have noticed that the team has clammed up after the shooting. :ssst:

I liked the heart shaped ones she had on last week. Someone here mentioned them, and then I think they started shooting on the show and I forgot to say I liked them too.

:laughing: That was me.

...or if it wasn't, I thought it too! Though I thought they were pentagrams?

Also: I knew that lady cop was up to no good.

Erica Messier, the showrunner & exec producer, wrote this episode. She tends to write the more emotional shows. And this season's theme is all about adding twists to each show. I think we are in for one now. :eek:

Was anyone else shouting for Garcia to DO SOMETHING! :scared1:

Why has Morgan never taken her to the shooting range and taught her how to shoot a gun properly? I would have thought after that time she got shot, and he had to hand her a gun that time, that he would have taught her to properly shoot by now.

I was indifferent on her, I liked Prentiss so much better

I think they kind of did that on purpose, after Seaver received such a bad reaction. I STILL don't watch her episodes when the reruns air on A&E or ION. :p

But, for Jeanne Tripplehorn, staying in the background as Blake is probably not why she signed on. I actually thought she would have left last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter