Criminal Minds: DIS Official Thread 2 (Spoilers)

Yay! Normally, I'd tell people to load up on munchies during the show. :lmao: But, CM is not the kind of show one can eat while watching. :scared1: :crazy2:

But we can load on drinks during it! if our jaws aren't on the floor. :rotfl:

We might have to stay sharp though, to help catch the unsub.
eatdrink048_zps7cb766f9.gif

We might have to stay sharp though, to help catch the unsub.
eatdrink048_zps7cb766f9.gif

Then don't let me have any. I'm still new at this alcohol thing ;) One drink and I won't be helpful at all :rotfl:

I also have to study tomorrow night...for my abnormal psych test. Watching CM counts, right? :teeth:

Then don't let me have any. I'm still new at this alcohol thing ;) One drink and I won't be helpful at all :rotfl:

I also have to study tomorrow night...for my abnormal psych test. Watching CM counts, right? :teeth:

::yes:: You should get extra credit for watching CM. :thumbsup2

I'm ordering some Chinese BBQ spare ribs to be delivered. This show tonight had better not show some shriveled skin & ribcage of someone that makes me what to throw up later.
vomit-smiley-007.gif

I'm ordering some Chinese BBQ spare ribs to be delivered. This show tonight had better not show some shriveled skin & ribcage of someone that makes me what to throw up later.
vomit-smiley-007.gif

:lmao::thumbsup2

I like Reid's hair for once. JLH's not so much. It looks like she took a weed whacker to it. :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter