Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just told on chat that you can't request a refund for the AP anymore. Last week someone told me that there wasn't an end date to the refund offer.

Anybody know what's up?

That better be an uninformed CM considering one of the few actual pieces of info that came out of Disney said that an email with options was coming early July.

She said an email was coming this month for recovery, but to me that sounds like some type of offers, not a refund. Maybe I'm wrong.

Like just show up like at the gate? Not sure that’s a good idea as I’m sure they’ve already staffed accordingly for park reservations. Highly doubt they’re changing availability on the fly right now.

The availability is the 3 buckets combined though. It makes no sense for people with regular park tickets to still be able to book, but not allow APs to take from that unused allotment. And if they do that, and they’ve rendered APs effectively useless for locals, then I can’t adequately express my anger here in an appropriate way :)

That's Luka Doncic and Boban Marjanovic! That's so cute!!! Did you see the one with the Mavs dancing on their balconies?!

Did you see this one?

This one has definitely been my favorite from yesterday. I was cracking up.

Glad to see them having fun and making the best of what they have. I know lot of people have opinions about the NBA staying on Disney property and I get that. I got kicked from GDT and I have been looking forward to that since the constructions started when we stayed there. But I'm sure they would much rather be staying in their own homes with their families and keeping their normal routines for the next 2 and a half months then in a hotel (no matter how nice it is). Its just cool seeing them have fun with it.

I feel genuinely sick to my stomach right now. My family and I have put in so much work into this trip and everything feels like it's going right; we leave Wednesday and devastated wouldn't even begin to cover how I would feel if our trip gets cut just 4 days before we leave.

I feel genuinely sick to my stomach right now. My family and I have put in so much work into this trip and everything feels like it's going right; we leave Wednesday and devastated wouldn't even begin to cover how I would feel if our trip gets cut just 4 days before we leave.
What happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter