Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
And June bookings haven’t been cancelled yet & that has been happening on Wednesdays. I think they are trying to get open for 6/1, but they still aren’t sure if they can.
Could also be we have fewer 6/1 bookings than May Memorial bookings so we haven’t gotten a report yet...

I had just sifted through the VAH thread and and saw your post. I’m not saying you’re the only one who had it removed, you’re just the only one I found. Did you receive a refund yet? I believe you’ll find them under tickets, not plans. Not 100% on that, but check there.
Definitely no refund (been checking like crazy) but I keep getting errors whenever I’ve tried to link them. I bought them literally the day before they disappeared from the site too so that might have something to do with it. I got a confirmation email & printed them so if they’re open I’m getting into VAH haha.

IT will realize they coded the VAH page to accidentally revert and they forgot to start the June cancellation script?... 😭

Coding it to revert without meaning to seems like a weird mistake, that'd be annoying to do. Forgetting to code something to initiate on the other hand...

.....I'm going to spend too much time here tomorrow.

It’s possible, but as the evening goes on it appears to be more hopeful. I haven’t heard of any cancellations yet and there are at least a dozen on the cancellation thread that have reservations for the week in question.

It didn’t stop Wednesday cancellations in weeks prior to the week impacting Memorial date.

This is crazy to me. There's likely already pent up demand for folks to get out of the house. I don't think they need further incentivizing! 20% for WDW APs is already a pretty sweet deal. I'd be surprised if we got further discounts.

it’s not about incentivizing people to go there, it’s out of necessity to move inventory once they arrive.

This is crazy to me. There's likely already pent up demand for folks to get out of the house. I don't think they need further incentivizing! 20% for WDW APs is already a pretty sweet deal. I'd be surprised if we got further discounts.
I haven't been to Universal since before Harry Potter. I will be at City Walk tomorrow. I'm sick of being home. You are spot-on.

It’s possible, but as the evening goes on it appears to be more hopeful. I haven’t heard of any cancellations yet and there are at least a dozen on the cancellation thread that have reservations for the week in question.
We are June 1 - 5 and haven’t heard anything from Disney. Everything is still as it should be in MDE. MagicBands show processing. 🤷🏼‍♀️

You bet. Im so excited to get out of the house and just walk around. If anyone wants to watch the link to my page is in my signature. Im planning on being there right at 4pm
I think tomorrow will see ther birth of a new reality show
The masked streamer/vlogger :D
Can’t wait! I’ll definitely be there, well I’ll be watching at least! Have fun!!

Last edited:
We have to call to add Magical Express, right? I can't do it online? I wasn't going to bother before but now there's a tiny glimmer of hope so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter