Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooooooooo I went to make some fastpasses because I thought maybe this trip might happen. DHS for my first day (June 12) I can't even get Disney Junior Dance party. Are fastpasses down or is that just, what's actually available? Literally nothing?

y’all I’m so stressed. My trip is June 6-12 and my husband is a personal trainer and we don’t even know if he should take off yet.. if he takes off he will basically lose 1,000 for the week.. we are newly weds recent college grads so that’s a lot to us... and if the trip doesn’t happen and he takes that time off.. idk if he be able to get vacation again this year for us to reschedule. What do y’all think is ur best guess for reopening? Tbh, I was hoping I would just get that cancellation email today
Personally, I would not ask for the time off, given the uncertainty. If we get in to June and things are looking good, then maybe he can ask for a last-minute time off request, but it's not a guarantee or even close to one at this point. If he can't get it, you should be able to cancel, given the changes Disney has made with reservation cancelation policies. Maybe you put off your June trip to late summer or the fall? While I think it's unlikely one park will be open by June 6, I can almost assure you that all four won't be. If you push to the fall, you have a greater chance of having at least three of the four open.

Ummm guys not sure what’s going on but I was just looking at MDE and all of fastpasses are gone😫I literally just looked at it and everything was there 15 mins ago

Soooooooooo I went to make some fastpasses because I thought maybe this trip might happen. DHS for my first day (June 12) I can't even get Disney Junior Dance party. Are fastpasses down or is that just, what's actually available? Literally nothing?
I went into mine today (June 1-5) to modify and it let me. The options were minimal, but it seemed rather normal.

Ummm guys not sure what’s going on but I was just looking at MDE and all of fastpasses are gone😫I literally just looked at it and everything was there 15 mins ago

Don’t panic, it may be a glitch maybe try to refresh and look again?

Mine are gone too Glitch?? My trip starts June 24.

I think it's just a typical Disney IT issue. I have a number of them booked for mid-July and in my MDE, it says in red, "We cannot display your FastPass+ details right now. You can still add or modify other plans."

I just checked MDE and i noticed that none of my previously booked fast passes are showing for my my June 17-24 reservation. Hotels and dining reservations are still there.

Okay so maybe it's IT. I've never logged in and gotten NOTHING available. Like I said, I don't believe that Disney Junior Dance Party was that popular! Haha.
My guess is when they reopen offerings like the dance party won’t be available. However FPs have been slim pickings for June / July due to an assumed reduction in availability.

"We're having trouble loading this scr
I think it's just a typical Disney IT issue. I have a number of them booked for mid-July and in my MDE, it says in red, "We cannot display your FastPass+ details right now. You can still add or modify other plans."

When you try to add a fastpass it gives a system error, so you're likely right it's an IT issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter