Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Someone asked earlier when Rainforest Cafe was opening. I read somewhere earlier today that it's slated to open July 11.
I wasn’t able to get a breakfast reservation at AK Rainforest. The earliest availability was 10:30. I believe they are only serving lunch and dinner. Can anyone verify this?

I have a daughter and son-in-law who are WDW CMs. Both are concerned for everyone’s safety (including their own and their fellow CMs), but are happily planning to welcome guests back and planning to give those guests a magical vacation.

SHAME ON anyone who hopes a Disney reopening turns out to be an ‘I told you so’. :sad2: People’s lives and livelihoods are on the line.

Thank you to those of you who are planning to visit, will follow the rules Disney implements, and treats the wonderful CMs with the respect they deserve. I know that is most of you. :worship:

I’ve got everything crossed that as with most things in the theme park industry Disney continues to be the model and the standard. We certainly need as many new ways forward as we can get right now.

Orange County is reporting a de acceleration of cases over the past 72 hours. No apparent interest in shutting down again as this would require the entire country doing it. Dr Pino says after another shut down cases would just rise again when reopened. Safety guidelines strongly encouraged. Feels the de acceleration could be the result of the mask mandate. So it sounds like WDW is still a go.

I watched the press conference today as well. It’s great to hear Dr. Pino’s thoughts on everything. The headlines are always so dramatic and highlight only the negative, he puts things in perspective. I’m hopeful that Disney will open as scheduled. I’ve seen first hand how hard Disney is working to open safely as my husband is working from home.

It’s going to be up to the guests ultimately. I sincerely hope that everyone who goes follows the rules for the sake of themselves and the CMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter