Current CM.. Any Questions?

Would you watch a vlog about life as a Disney performer at sea?

• Yes

Votes: 83 86.5%
  • No

Votes: 13 13.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some others:

“She is fatter than in the movie”
“She did not dance with my kid”
“She did not curtsy to my kid”
“Rapunzel did not have enough hair and did not offer to braid my kid’s hair to look like hers”
“She looks bored and was not Princessy enough”
“My child was scared and we did not get a good enough photo”
All this crap makes me so angry!! 🤬🤬🤬 All I got to say is everyone on the Dream in Nov better be on their best behavior!

All this crap makes me so angry!! 🤬🤬🤬 All I got to say is everyone on the Dream in Nov better be on their best behavior!
Its so sad these things are more and more common on the ships. I did 5 cruises on the Dream and Fantasy betwezn Halloween and February and I can say that 90 percent of thz things I experiences as negative or disappointing were because of fellow guests and not because of DCL or cast/crew. From nasty comments to skipping lines over stealing or hitting me cause I was standing in front of them during a deck party (not in a kids zone, I waited 45 min beforehand, they arrived after it started and worked their way up front)

Its so sad these things are more and more common on the ships. I did 5 cruises on the Dream and Fantasy betwezn Halloween and February and I can say that 90 percent of thz things I experiences as negative or disappointing were because of fellow guests and not because of DCL or cast/crew. From nasty comments to skipping lines over stealing or hitting me cause I was standing in front of them during a deck party (not in a kids zone, I waited 45 min beforehand, they arrived after it started and worked their way up front)
It is terribly upsetting that these things happen! And more upsetting that more guests aren’t willing to speak out against these things and teach their child(ren) right or speak up to an unruly guest! I hope though that by bringing awareness to this, things can change. It may take a while but at least it is something. Everyone deserves the magic that Disney is. And if we can all just get on board with it, it can only become more magical!

More Brits Behaving Bad On A Disney Cruise

This time at the Pirate Deck Party. Im small so I managed to get a position at the rope barrier for the assisted area, leaning against one of the big wooden storage containers. I was not IN the assisted area, but standing at the edge. Its hard to explain but I hope everyone knows what I mean :)

The 2 CMs were amazing, getting chairs for people who needed them, and arranging the wheelchairs and scooters so that everyone had a good view. It was very obvious that certain families needed this area for so many various reasons.

HOWEVER, there were also many people barging their way into this area, people who did not need a chair, and just wanted somewhere with a good view. It was very obvious that these people couldnt care less about being in the assistance area or that they were blocking the view of those of us outside the assistance area. They ignored instructions from the cms to leave. It caused chaos when the party ended as there were people just standing there blocking the way when the wheelchairs, scooters and those unsteady on their feet needed to exit.

More Brits Behaving Bad On A Disney Cruise

This time at the Pirate Deck Party. Im small so I managed to get a position at the rope barrier for the assisted area, leaning against one of the big wooden storage containers. I was not IN the assisted area, but standing at the edge. Its hard to explain but I hope everyone knows what I mean :)

The 2 CMs were amazing, getting chairs for people who needed them, and arranging the wheelchairs and scooters so that everyone had a good view. It was very obvious that certain families needed this area for so many various reasons.

HOWEVER, there were also many people barging their way into this area, people who did not need a chair, and just wanted somewhere with a good view. It was very obvious that these people couldnt care less about being in the assistance area or that they were blocking the view of those of us outside the assistance area. They ignored instructions from the cms to leave. It caused chaos when the party ended as there were people just standing there blocking the way when the wheelchairs, scooters and those unsteady on their feet needed to exit.
It’s so sad to hear things like this! I hope people can get it together before it is too late! I am an above average height woman and have been since I was a 15 year old girl and even then I was always cognizant about who I might be standing in front of. I always try to be self aware in those situations - even in the theater, I make sure to look behind me to make sure a child isn’t right behind me or a small lady. I cannot help my height just like anyone else can, but I can try to make the situation better.

It is terribly upsetting that these things happen! And more upsetting that more guests aren’t willing to speak out against these things and teach their child(ren) right or speak up to an unruly guest! I hope though that by bringing awareness to this, things can change. It may take a while but at least it is something. Everyone deserves the magic that Disney is. And if we can all just get on board with it, it can only become more magical!
I will share a story someone shared with me - a DCL guest was berating a cast member when the CM did nothing wrong. As expected, mgmt got involved & the CM was removed from that bar for the evening. The person shared they witnessed the exchange and went to guest services to explain what really happened & it was the guest not the CM. The CM was back on duty the next evening. So while rare, it can happen that a guest will speak up in defense of a CM.

I will share a story someone shared with me - a DCL guest was berating a cast member when the CM did nothing wrong. As expected, mgmt got involved & the CM was removed from that bar for the evening. The person shared they witnessed the exchange and went to guest services to explain what really happened & it was the guest not the CM. The CM was back on duty the next evening. So while rare, it can happen that a guest will speak up in defense of a CM.
I would speak up if I saw something happen

Awesome! What others were you approved for? Did you ever get to play them too?
If you could be any character at all who would you choose?
Snow and Belle.
I would love to hang out with some villains!! Cruella, The Queen, Maleficent.
I would also love to spend time with Tiana, she has so much fun!

Some people have asked about a behind the scenes vlog on what it is like to be a performer on DCL.
I have created a poll in this thread, please cast your vote as to whether you would watch something like that or not. Thanks!
Wouldnt that get you in trouble with dcl?

Some people have asked about a behind the scenes vlog on what it is like to be a performer on DCL.
I have created a poll in this thread, please cast your vote as to whether you would watch something like that or not. Thanks!
I follow a few on Instagram, so I kind of know 🤣

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter