Current CM.. Any Questions?

Would you watch a vlog about life as a Disney performer at sea?

• Yes

Votes: 83 86.5%
  • No

Votes: 13 13.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im surprised how -open- some of your posts are while still being an active cm. So here s my question do you have like a closed fb group where you share stories/experiences? Im always surprised how ent cm -have heard about me- or -know about me- when I get on a ship with a cast where I believe to not knoW anyone from…

Im surprised how -open- some of your posts are while still being an active cm. So here s my question do you have like a closed fb group where you share stories/experiences? Im always surprised how ent cm -have heard about me- or -know about me- when I get on a ship with a cast where I believe to not knoW anyone from…
Yes we do. Although I must not be paying attention to it as I do not know who you are 🤣

What a fun thread! We are going to be cruising with another family in 2024, and our group will include two 13-year-olds and a 9 year-old; how strict are the CMs about the age cutoff for Oceaneer Club/Lab? I know the 9 year-old will be very sad to not be with the other 2 kids.

What a fun thread! We are going to be cruising with another family in 2024, and our group will include two 13-year-olds and a 9 year-old; how strict are the CMs about the age cutoff for Oceaneer Club/Lab? I know the 9 year-old will be very sad to not be with the other 2 kids.
Unfortunately very strict. All three kids can go in together for Open House, but for secured programming, the 13-year-olds will not be allowed in

My 14 year old daughter wants to be a Disney princess one day, very badly. Any advice for her? She is hoping to do the DCP program when she gets into college.
She just LOVES the princesses, especially Rapunzel. She gets giddy when Rapunzel comes out. That's why we sailed the Magic last week, I wanted her to experience the restaurant and the show. It was amazing.

Where is your favorite place that you have sailed to?

What is the food like on the ships? Do you get to eat MDR food? If so, which is your favorite dish?

I AM LOVING THIS THREAD!

How do people get photos with all of the characters in the lobby? I’ve seen photos on Instagram with people in a group setting and I’m not talking about the private character photo at the end of the cruise or is there any photographs with Mickey and Minnie together as captain?
Those group pictures are only on longer cruises I think.

My 14 year old daughter wants to be a Disney princess one day, very badly. Any advice for her? She is hoping to do the DCP program when she gets into college.
She just LOVES the princesses, especially Rapunzel. She gets giddy when Rapunzel comes out. That's why we sailed the Magic last week, I wanted her to experience the restaurant and the show. It was amazing.
I love how much she loves Rapunzel!!
That’s so great that she wants to be a performer! Being cast as a Princess is not easy and is mostly based on height and look, then they worry about your acting ability. My advice would be keep taking acting and dance classes and go to as many auditions as possible so that you get used to the nervous feeling.
I hope she does do the DCP! She may even find a role she likes more while she is there. If she ever had any questions about being a Disney performer, feel free to DM me!

Where is your favorite place that you have sailed to?

What is the food like on the ships? Do you get to eat MDR food? If so, which is your favorite dish?

I AM LOVING THIS THREAD!
Alaska is my favorite!
Food is not too bad, just a bit repetitive.
My favorite things to eat on the ships are chicken tenders and fries! Not that I can do that often lol.
Aww thank you! 🥰

@DisneyKatie1 character performers have shared cabins and they are small! We are onboard for many months and you do get used to it. I don’t really spend much time in my cabin anyway.
The food is not too bad, can become repetitive after a while. It can be difficult if you are a picky eater or have allergies.
Yes, performers have Guest privileges, meaning we can enjoy the ship in our time off. This is not the same for every department so we are very lucky.
And yes we can get off in ports if we have time. Mostly the ones we have been to a lot, people get off the ship for coffee, food and wifi!

Hello - another question about the end of cruise survey. Is it correct that the ratings about the main dining room dinners food are considered as towards the serving team? Ie if I rate the team high and rate the food low, it is still looked at as a negative towards the serving team?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter