Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2017

Erin is wearing a nice, normal dress tonight. :thumbsup2 I wonder how many comments she read about her Endora dress on social media last week? :headache:

Last edited:
Where Did You Get That Dress? It’s Awful! And Those Shoes and That Coat! Jeez!” :rotfl:

I like how Derek walked away from $20 Million for his little girl. :worship: :worship: :worship:

I read too many stories of how pro football players get ridiculed for just taking one game off because they want to be with their wife when she's having their baby. And he walked from it ALL. :thumbsup2 (Yes, I know Derek was a basketball player and not football.)

I like how Derek walked away from $20 Million for his little girl. :worship: :worship: :worship:

I read too many stories of how pro football players get ridiculed for just taking one game off because they want to be with their wife when she's having their baby. And he walked from it ALL. :thumbsup2 (Yes, I know Derek was a basketball player and not football.)

I was a Jazz fan when This happened to Derek. He is a great guy.

:scratchin Just think, Jordan could have instead grown up as that angry, rebellious kid in class always getting into trouble, flunking out of school, if he had to have stayed with his mom, instead of being raised by his grandparents, and nurtured in an environment in which he's now able to gift us with his ability to sing & dance. :mic:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter