Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2017

I voted today for the first time. I made sure to give Frankie some votes because of his scores this week. I'd hate to have him go home so early.
....I'd hate to see him go too.....at first, I didn't realize he was Cap't Jack....

Well not much to say besides Mark's choreography, outstanding again. As was their dance.

Lindsey/Mark and Lindsay/Jordan are just so far beyond the others. Jordan and Lindsay seemed like one person again. Incredible.

....personally, I didn't think she aged that well....:confused3 JMHO.

She had Lyme disease which took her down for a long time. Some diseases really age people in ways they wouldn't have aged otherwise. :(

I thought Shania was gorgeous!
Had to be worried for her, though, seeing her struggle.

And, I also saw a couple of little things in Vanessa that were very off-putting to me as well.
Not a fan at all.

I think Vanessa is okay, but I just don't like her and Maks together. Seems strained and that makes me uncomfortable watching them.

Nikki Bella and Artem – Jive (Song: “I Put a Spell on You” by Bette Midler (“Hocus Pocus” version))
1-800-868-3409

Drew Scott and Emma – Charleston (Song: “Remains of the Day” by Danny Elfman)
1-800-868-3404

Victoria Arlen and Val – Viennese Waltz (Song: “The Night We Met” by Lord Huron)
1-800-868-3413

Terrell Owens and Cheryl – Tango (Song: “Super Freak” by Rick James)
1-800-868-3411

Frankie Muniz and Whitney – Contemporary (Song: “Every Breath You Take” by Chase Holfelder)
1-800-868-3405

Vanessa Lachey and Maks – Paso Doblé (Song: “Game of Survival” by Ruelle)
1-800-868-3412

Jordan Fisher and Lindsay – Paso Doblé (Song: “Animals” by Martin Garrix)
1-800-868-3406

Lindsey Stirling and Mark – Paso Doblé (Song: “Roundtable Rival” by Lindsey Stirling)
1-800-868-3407

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter