Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2022

Do people know that Michael Buble is going to sing at Derek & Haley's wedding?

Here we go, Len & Derek setting up Wayne to NOT win.

Even though I know how it will probably end I am still watching. It has been nice sharing the season with all of you. Happy Thanksgiving!

I will miss Cheryl. She hasn't had a good year, getting divorced too. :(

Last edited:
Even though I know how it will probably end I am still watching. It has been nice sharing the season with all of you. Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving to you as well! I so enjoy sharing this show with all of y’all.

Happy Thanksgiving to you to and everyone else! Yes, the only reason I came back to watch, even though I knew how it is going to end, is to watch with all of you guys. popcorn:: :grouphug:popcorn::

Happy thanksgiving! I’m going to try and watch when I get home for now I’m watching hockey and trying to mentally prepare for the week ahead.

Happy Thanksgiving to you to and everyone else! Yes, the only reason I came back to watch, even though I knew how it is going to end, is to watch with all of you guys. popcorn:: :grouphug:popcorn::
We’ve watched so many fall DWTS seasons together it’s tradition!

How can someone who dances as well as Charli have such a dull personality off the dance floor. Seems like a shy girl act.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter