Daniella & Phil's TR( WP/ADH/Italy) Complete with pics/ video added 6/18

now i wish i was having a desert party!!! do they automatically book you in the honeymoon suite for your wedding night? we're going to stay at the poly...the honeymoon suite there would be nice...

can't wait to read more!

now i wish i was having a desert party!!! do they automatically book you in the honeymoon suite for your wedding night? we're going to stay at the poly...the honeymoon suite there would be nice...

can't wait to read more!

I think its any delux resort you can stay. YOu just let you wedding planner know where you want to stay and they will book it.

It looks like the dessert party turned out great! I love how you brought baggies to take the leftovers. We have already been telling people to fill up with everything because we don't want ours to go to waste either :goodvibes

It looks like the dessert party turned out great! I love how you brought baggies to take the leftovers. We have already been telling people to fill up with everything because we don't want ours to go to waste either :goodvibes

Thanks! Yes be sure to bring baggies. I wish we brought more. I only packed the small ones, should have brought the bigger gallon size ones. You will have a great time. Good luck!

Those desserts were so yummy looking. The tables looked nice too. The pictures taken during the fireworks came out beautiful. I have been married for almost 11 years and I keeping telling my DH, 25 years and we are having a vow renewal at Disney. He just shakes his head and laughs. Everything looked lovely and I have a happily ever after just like me and my DH.

fabulous end to a perfect day Daniella! now I'm sitting here thinking I must plan a VR in Disney and have a dessert party!!! :goodvibes

wishing you and Phil a "happily ever after" :love:

MIchelle :cloud9:

Wow.. Sounds like you had a magical Wedding.. I have really enjoyed reading your TR and it gave me goosebumps to hear how special Disney tried to make your special day. Thanks for sharing!

Wow.. Sounds like you had a magical Wedding.. I have really enjoyed reading your TR and it gave me goosebumps to hear how special Disney tried to make your special day. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for stopping by! I just wanted post pictures of our wedding to help other brides plan. I remember trying to search for pictures when I was planning and they were very helpful.

can't wait to read more!

Just wanted to clear this up - if you meet your room block, DFTW will comp the bride and groom one night stay (generally the night of your wedding, but you can change that) in a standard room at the resort of your choice. Many brides are upgraded, but its not a guarantee and is based on availability at the resort, etc.

hmgolden- Thanks for clearing that up for everyone, sorry I wasn't clear.

Michelle- You should definitly have a dessert party, it was a blast!

GREAT trip report! It's so organized and I love all the pictures :) You had a beautiful wedding. Congratulations and best wishes on your new marriage!

GREAT trip report! It's so organized and I love all the pictures :) You had a beautiful wedding. Congratulations and best wishes on your new marriage!

Thanks for checking out my Trip report. Glad you enjoyed it. good luck planning!

OMGosh that all looks amazing. I am so envious. I really wanted to get married in Disney but it didn't happen. I am however planning a renewal down there. You looked amazing.

OMGosh that all looks amazing. I am so envious. I really wanted to get married in Disney but it didn't happen. I am however planning a renewal down there. You looked amazing.

Thank you! You should definitly have your VR, that would be so fun especially if you have kids, they can enjoy it too!

I have enjoyed reading your reports... it sounds wonderful and amazing. I am form pa too. we are planning a escape VR at WDW for our 20th anniversary. Everything looked wonderful alot of beautiful memories for a lifetime.

I have enjoyed reading your reports... it sounds wonderful and amazing. I am form pa too. we are planning a escape VR at WDW for our 20th anniversary. Everything looked wonderful alot of beautiful memories for a lifetime.

Thanks for stopping by. You VR will be great at Disney, have fun planning!

Just wanted to clear this up - if you meet your room block, DFTW will comp the bride and groom one night stay (generally the night of your wedding, but you can change that) in a standard room at the resort of your choice. Many brides are upgraded, but its not a guarantee and is based on availability at the resort, etc.

You know what, I think now it is guaranteed - my contract specifies that the comp night is in a concierge-level room. :banana:

Daniella, I love your trip report, especially all the pictures.

How did you get them to deliver all the flowers and leftover cake to your room? I was told that we were responsible for transporting all that stuff ourselves... :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter