Date and Rate ...............2009

Well, I have the dates now, but no rates as of yet. I will prob. wait until they are available online. No great rush I am sure. Dates are March 14 - 17, 2009. Most likely staying at RPR.

I've added you to the top. When you get the rate and room type, post it and I'll add it to your info.

Updated to here!

The rates were released tonight. I got RPR Std view for June 23-25 $249 and the 26th for $269 pre-tax. Rack rate. No discounts out yet

We will be July 18-21 2009. HRH Concierge $444-18th $424 19th and 20th

Loews # on Ressie.

Month - April
Date- 5-10
Hotel - HRH
Room Type- Garden View
Rate - $354 (I think) before tax
Rate Type - rack rate.

We have 2 connecting rooms booked, and waiting for discounts to come out before we fully decide if we are going or not.

Month - April
Date- 6
Hotel - RPR
Room Type- Standard
Rate - $334 before tax
Rate Type - rack rate.

Hoping for discounts to be announced!!

June 30th to July 14th
RPR
King Suite [Platinum upgrade]
$249- weekend -$269
Rack Rate.

14th July to 21st July
Don Cesar-St. Petes
Junior Gulf Suite [Platinum upgrade]
$209
rack rate

July 21st to 28th July
RPR
King Suite [Platinum upgrade]
$249-$269 weekend
rack rate

I just called and applied AAA to my Feb ressie. The average rate per night was $469 at the time of my original ressie. Now my rates are as follows (as there are changes during stay):

$291.20--10th
$404.10--12th
$422.10--13th
$404.10--15th

Still a major ouch! Going to cost over $3000 for 8 nights. This is for a club room. Hoping it gets better through supersaver or aph. Was really hoping for better...

Not sure how you want to list this on the first page. The average works out to be $380.38 per night.

So are the AAA rates out now? Online booking is still only showing rack rates.
:confused3

I just called and applied AAA to my Feb ressie. The average rate per night was $469 at the time of my original ressie. Now my rates are as follows (as there are changes during stay):

$291.20--10th
$404.10--12th
$422.10--13th
$404.10--15th

Still a major ouch! Going to cost over $3000 for 8 nights. This is for a club room. Hoping it gets better through supersaver or aph. Was really hoping for better...

Not sure how you want to list this on the first page. The average works out to be $380.38 per night.

I've changed your rate info! Congrats on saving over $80 a night!

Well, since the CAA/AAA rates are now out I decided it was a good time to book. I booked at the RPR a standard view room for $264.60 for the first night and $246.60 for the other 2 nights. This is from March 14 - 17 and is a AAA rate. :banana: :banana: Woohoo, now it is official.

Well, since the CAA/AAA rates are now out I decided it was a good time to book. I booked at the RPR a standard view room for $264.60 for the first night and $246.60 for the other 2 nights. This is from March 14 - 17 and is a AAA rate. :banana: :banana: Woohoo, now it is official.

You're rates have been added in. Congrats on the official booking!

Hi! I just called and made my reservations for July 15-17. We're starting off our Honeymoon @ Universal before heading over to WDW...It'll be the first time for both of us @ either Universal Orlando or WDW. It's 10 months away but I'm excited!!

July 15-17
RPR
Standard Room
$174 per night
Military rate
(AAA rate was $211 for the same period)
no Loews membership

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter