Date & Rate ...... 2011

no problem Deb..... Enjoy your birthday celebration!

June 2-5, 2011
Hard Rock
Deluxe Queen
Total is $1146 with taxes, about $368/night incl. taxes
Stay More, Save More
BrerMama

Thanks to the wonderful info on the Dis :goodvibes I read that Stay more Save more rates are out for our timeframe...a quick call to reservations confirmed it, so here we go:

Feb 10-13, 2011
PBH Club Level 2 Queen
$354.60 per night
Stay More Save More
Chimo2u

Now, just waiting to see if AAA rates will bring it down even further :)

Yeah!! AAA rate released and it keeps getting better :yay: Here is the updated info:

Feb 10-13, 2011
PBH Club Level 2 Queen
$315 per night
AAA Rate
Chimo2u

Hard Rock Hotel
Room Type Standard 2 Queens
Room Rate Feb 24 $271.15
Feb 25 - Feb 26 $288.15
Feb 27 $271.15

Rate Description Stay More, Save More 4 Night Discount

Taxes-139.82

Total-1258.42

Called to try and get AAA discount also but was told discounts counld not be combined. They checked AAA rates and they were about $100 more that Stay/Play.

Room Type Standard 2 Queens
Room Rate Feb 24 $271.15
Feb 25 - Feb 26 $288.15
Feb 27 $271.15

Rate Description Stay More, Save More 4 Night Discount

Taxes-139.82

Total-1258.42

Called to try and get AAA discount also but was told discounts counld not be combined. They checked AAA rates and they were about $100 more that Stay/Play.

which hotel?

Original rate
Jan 6-8
HRH
Std Room 2Q
$259 / night
Seasonal Rate

Called to ask about AAA rates. No STD rooms available, but I did upgrade to a garden view for a better price. Sweet. New stats below:

Jan 6-8
HRH
Garden View 2Q
$236.65 / night
AAA
Cinders28

Do you have to call AAA to get the AAA rate? I booked our vacation pkg this morning, but was told I have to call AAA to get that discount... just want to be sure.

ETA: Ugh... been trying to call AAA. First time was transferred to someone that was not available and the phone system hung up on me. Second time, get recording saying that I've reached them after business hours. Really? at 9:20am CST on a Monday morning? That must be a PST #?? Getting frustrated! Any help is GREATLY appreciated!

Edit #2: Finally figure out how to price it through the AAA website, but it's the exact same price that UO quoted me. My dates are Mar 5-9. Are the AAA rates just not out yet? Does that mean that UO quoted me the rack rate? Do I have to specifically ask for the Stay More Play More rate? So confused...

Thanks!

I booked online with Universal then called them once AAA rates were released and she adjusted it.

Do you have to call AAA to get the AAA rate? I booked our vacation pkg this morning, but was told I have to call AAA to get that discount... just want to be sure.

ETA: Ugh... been trying to call AAA. First time was transferred to someone that was not available and the phone system hung up on me. Second time, get recording saying that I've reached them after business hours. Really? at 9:20am CST on a Monday morning? That must be a PST #?? Getting frustrated! Any help is GREATLY appreciated!

Edit #2: Finally figure out how to price it through the AAA website, but it's the exact same price that UO quoted me. My dates are Mar 5-9. Are the AAA rates just not out yet? Does that mean that UO quoted me the rack rate? Do I have to specifically ask for the Stay More Play More rate? So confused...

Thanks!

If there is a stay more save more rate available, they would have given it to you and it would come up on the internet when you check. You also have to be staying for at least 3 days to get that rate when it is available.

You don't need to call AAA to get the AAA rate. You can just call the Universal resorts number, tell them you have AAA and ask for the lowest available rate.

If you are booking a package, you may not be getting the lowest possible room rate.

What if you have a valid AAA membership when you book but do not renew the membership and it lapses before you checkin? Are you required to present a AAA card at checkin?

What if you have a valid AAA membership when you book but do not renew the membership and it lapses before you checkin? Are you required to present a AAA card at checkin?

You don't have to have it to book. You are only supposed to have it at check-in. Just like an annual pass. Sometimes they ask to see it at check-in, sometimes they don't.

Updating our previous rates and changing our dates:

Feb 21-25 11
HRH
Club
$390
Stay More, Save More
kodacachers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter