David & Ian - PJ & TR Sept 17th 2009 - Epcot UK/Attic/UK Lockside - TR Starts PG 14

1 week today!!!!!

Well this will be my last post for a while as we are leaving for the airport tomorrow afternoon. I will have a TR and lots of photos right here when I get back.

Watch this space and see you in 3 weeks! popcorn::

Wellllllll hello there!

I know you wont be reading this anytime soon because .... guess what!?:upsidedow

Something is happening tomorrow? I wonder what is happening tomorrow? :confused3

Its your WEDDING DAY!!!

And then - Your Cruise! You lucky so and so's! :cloud9:

Anyways, i was at work and remembered its your day tomorrow and just wanted to drop by and say hi! (even though you wont read this til you get back home!) I'll be thinking of you tomorrow having your dream day!

I bet you are soooooo excited and happy at the moment! :banana:

HAPPY WEDDING DAY!

Hope you both have an amazing day and hope your day is everything you have dreamed of. Have fun and im looking forward to a heap of photos when you get back!

HAPPY WEDDING DAY!

Enjoy every minute of it!

I hope you guys had a wonderful day! Can't wait to hear about it.

I LOVED your save the dates! I also loved how you put Paddington in the basket for your WP!

I loved your choice of the music from Brother Bear. I love Phil!

Really sorry for my absence, we have been back a week but have been really busy and tired and also going to Italy again with work tomorrow.

We had the most wonderful day and holiday and I can't wait to share it all with you... but you're going to have to wait just a bit longer. Everything went perfectly, thank you all for the well wishes, photos and TR soon!!!!

Congratulations!!! So glad to hear everything went well! Can't wait to see pictures! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter