David & Ian - PJ & TR Sept 17th 2009 - Epcot UK/Attic/UK Lockside - TR Starts PG 14

I love the gift basket!:thumbsup2

What a thoughtful gift for your wedding planner! I love that idea!

P.S. I was surprised to see Kit Kat in the UK pavilion. I did not know Kit Kat was not American! The wrapping is a little different but I'm sure it's just as delicious no matter where you get it!

I see some aero there! But no crunchies!! I used to wait for the day my grandfather would bring back crunchies after he went to ireland!! My favorite! She is sure to love it!

omg! that is such a thoughtful idea! i would never have thought of that- good thinking batman! :thumbsup2

She will love it!! Let us know what she thinks of it! I really would like to send our planner something (when we know who it is) and something like that is so thoughtful. Gotta have some Twinnnnigggsss tea in there darling!

Glad you all like it, we have been trying to decide what to get. I know that we could just get her a gift card but it wouldn't be very personal. This way she has some things that she can remember us by. Lol and we'll get her a gift card too, just to a lower value. She has done a great job for us, no question has been unanswered and she has had great suggestions and taken care of things really quickly.

:cheer2:Yey Carol :cheer2:

OK I love that basket! Your planner is going to love it! I was thinking of doing something similar with things from Boston where we live and a Visa gift card to say thanks! Such a great idea Davey!

You must be getting so excited for the big day, you have to promise to take tons of pics and write a big long trip report for us all when you get back. 3 weeks you lucky duck! So happy for you guys!:goodvibes

I just read your PJ and thought your wedding plans were awesome. I love all the quirky little details that make it individual for you guys (especially the food - yum). I hope everything goes exactly how you want it to!:cheer2:

OK I love that basket! Your planner is going to love it! I was thinking of doing something similar with things from Boston where we live and a Visa gift card to say thanks! Such a great idea Davey!

You must be getting so excited for the big day, you have to promise to take tons of pics and write a big long trip report for us all when you get back. 3 weeks you lucky duck! So happy for you guys!:goodvibes

There will be tons of pictures I am sure of that and I will write a trip report too. We are away for 3 weeks though so you'll have to patiently wait... popcorn::

I just read your PJ and thought your wedding plans were awesome. I love all the quirky little details that make it individual for you guys (especially the food - yum). I hope everything goes exactly how you want it to!:cheer2:

We really wanted to make it special and unique, not everyone was so hot on the idea of the food but hey it's our wedding and we're paying for it!!!!

I just found your PJ. I love your save the dates!! Only three weeks!! Good luck with everything!!!!

I just found your PJ. I love your save the dates!! Only three weeks!! Good luck with everything!!!!

So many people have commented on the save the date cards...they must be good :)

I love the basket! It has given me some ideas! Not that I want your day to fly by...but I can't wait for this TR!!! :cool1:

I would love the next two weeks to fly by as then we start our vacation. But then I want it to slow down so we have time to enjoy every second.

2 weeks today we will be on our way to the airport :cool1:

Can't believe it's all coming round so quickly now! We have been recieving lots of acceptance cards for our "at home" reception which I don't believe I have even mentioned yet... :confused3

Well since there will only 16 people in Florida we decided that we wanted to have something at home so that we could celebrate with all our friends and family. This will be taking place 4 weeks after we get back from Orlando on the 31st of October. We had so many people ask us if it's a costume party since it's Halloween but it's not!!! We are holding the party at our local aquarium which is about 15 minutes walk from our house. The link below shows you what it's like. It's called "The Deep" and makes the claim that it's the worlds ONLY submarium.

http://www.thedeep.co.uk/

We thought it was a great place for a reception, it was going to cost us about the same amount of money to rent a hotel function room but this place has so much more character. It starts at 7pm and guests will have full access to the whole place for the first hour and half to see the fishes. Then we have a disco and food later on, we are really excited. We have about 100 people coming to this so much more than the wedding.

At least this will give us something to look forward too when we get back from WDW and have the Disney depression :sad2:

david and ian....hi!
your reception plans sound great! boy you are both going to have TONS of memories! Which is so great, the special times go by so quickly after all the hard work and planning....so slow down and take it all in!

I have heard 12:30 pm for Key West arrival...but like you said others have posted about arriving earlier?? Wonder if that was the Eastern's that turned into Western's due to weather??:confused3 sorry...HTH

I hope so, I get really giddy and a dopey look on my face whenever anyone asks about it. This time in a week though we'll be on our way to the airport.

:banana::banana::banana:

OMG! So so very close. At risk of sounding like everyone else good luck! Have fun! Can't wait for your TR :goodvibes

We now fly in 6 days but are leaving for the airport on Friday this week. The house looks like a bomb has landed and Ian keeps making lists of things that neeed to be packed, I think he's almost on 4 pages...

Planning our wedding = :cool1:

Preparing for a 3 week vacation = :scared1:

Not only do we need to pack I need to make sure that everything is finished off at work too and that people will cover what I normally do. Unfortunately no one seems to care that I go on holiday in a week and that there is no way they are going to get what they want before October now!!!!! Roll on Friday.

We picked up our suits yesterday so they are now sat in the lounge and I am happy to report that they fit! We tried them on at the shop when we picked them up and they look great, in reality it's the first thime we've seen the whole ensemble together.

I feel like I have so much to do... :eek:

I have had a quite a productive days so far and now have a pile of clothes that are ready to be packed. I've picked travelling clothes and ensured that I have enough stuff to wear this week so all is well and I feel a bit better.

Now I just need to figure out the work trauma's...

Congratulations!

I've just found this trip report and absolutely LOVE your plans! :lovestruc I'd seen your save the dates and the gift for your planner on other threads and thought they were amazing!

You must be sooooo excited now! only 2 weeks to go. I would totally be in holiday mode also - I've got over seven months to go to my wedding but I'm totally in the zone! :cloud9:

Word of advice on work - don't stress over it (easier said than done)! I'm sure I'm one of many who have spent long hours worrying before (and during!) my holidays about my work being covered etc. Its your wedding and honeymoon - don't let it overshadow that! If no one else is worried then you shouldn't be! :hug: Your main priority now is you and your partner! And that amazing time you're going to have! Enjoy!

Good luck! I know it seems crazy and it will up until the day but you WILL get everything done, everything will be fine (even if it all doesn't go according to plan) and then you'll have a great vacation!

Congratulations!

I've just found this trip report and absolutely LOVE your plans! :lovestruc I'd seen your save the dates and the gift for your planner on other threads and thought they were amazing!

You must be sooooo excited now! only 2 weeks to go. I would totally be in holiday mode also - I've got over seven months to go to my wedding but I'm totally in the zone! :cloud9:

Word of advice on work - don't stress over it (easier said than done)! I'm sure I'm one of many who have spent long hours worrying before (and during!) my holidays about my work being covered etc. Its your wedding and honeymoon - don't let it overshadow that! If no one else is worried then you shouldn't be! :hug: Your main priority now is you and your partner! And that amazing time you're going to have! Enjoy!

Good luck! I know it seems crazy and it will up until the day but you WILL get everything done, everything will be fine (even if it all doesn't go according to plan) and then you'll have a great vacation!

I am soo excited for you! :yay:
Everything will work out...and when you look back you'll wonder what you were so worried about!:thumbsup2

Thanks for all of your well wishes. I know that as soon as we get in the car on Friday night all the stress will disappear and the holiday and wedding will be great. It's work more than anything that I just need to get on top of. My assisstant handed in her notice a couple of weeks ago and she leaves while I am away. I am really sad as she is great but I don't have anyone to replace her yet so making sure that we are in a good state before I go is crucial. It'll happen but it's gonna be hard work!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter