• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

I enjoyed the scene in Monday's episode where Kate told Andre that she's missed Sami. Ahhh. For two ladies who despise each other, it was heartfelt. When they team up and get along they make a good team. Hope to see more of them together.

This may have been answered by Tuesday episode (which I plan to watch today), but how do you think they are going to explain Bonnie looking exactly like Adrienne? No one commented on this years ago when Bonnie and Adrienne were both on the show. Is she going to have had plastic surgery too? I mean really...

This may have been answered by Tuesday episode (which I plan to watch today), but how do you think they are going to explain Bonnie looking exactly like Adrienne? No one commented on this years ago when Bonnie and Adrienne were both on the show. Is she going to have had plastic surgery too? I mean really...
They weren’t on the show at the same time back then. But you’re right, no one ever mentioned they looked exactly alike.

The way it ended today it looks like Bonnie will come back at some future time. It was fun but I'm glad things are getting back to "normal" in Salem. Sad Rolf had to die so quickly. But can Kristin be far behind now? She has to be the one who ordered Rolf to resurrect Will.

I'm not happy that Adrienne is going to go back to Justin and ditch Lucas again. Can't the women make up her mind?

The way it ended today it looks like Bonnie will come back at some future time. It was fun but I'm glad things are getting back to "normal" in Salem. Sad Rolf had to die so quickly. But can Kristin be far behind now? She has to be the one who ordered Rolf to resurrect Will.

I'm not happy that Adrienne is going to go back to Justin and ditch Lucas again. Can't the women make up her mind?
I haven’t finished today’s episode but IMO Adrienne was always going to go back to Justin it was just a matter of time. If you think about it of all the people she could have tried to get in contact with for help (Lucas, Steve, Sonny, Jennifer) and she chose Justin both times. If I didn’t before, I knew it then.

I think they’re going to hook Lucas up with Chloe again.

What felt weird to me about the whole Bonnie storyline was didn’t Lucas and Mimi have a thing? Or am I thinking of someone else?

I too am forecasting the following pairings: Lucas and Chloe, Adrienne and Justin, Lani will remain with JJ, Gabi with Eli.

I read that it's not Kristen that's returning but Susan. So that means Brady will still need a partner, and the only other eligible ladies in the same age bracket (relatively speaking) are Eve or Jennifer. So I'm going to guess he pairs with Eve.

I too am forecasting the following pairings: Lucas and Chloe, Adrienne and Justin, Lani will remain with JJ, Gabi with Eli.

I read that it's not Kristen that's returning but Susan. So that means Brady will still need a partner, and the only other eligible ladies in the same age bracket (relatively speaking) are Eve or Jennifer. So I'm going to guess he pairs with Eve.
If you count 10-20+years as the same age bracket. I don’t have a problem with older women with younger men but these pairings are getting a little...old. Bring in some fresh blood for the guys and these ladies. It’s like Days is afraid they can’t make new characters stick when the past has proven they absolutely can.

I was thinking the same thing. They keep pairing younger men with older women because there's no one else in their age bracket. Lucas with Adrienne, Rafe with Hope, Brady with Kristen. You could even say JJ with Eve. They need new people on so man levels.

I'm kinda wishing they would pair Chloe and Brady together again.
I think Chloe and Brady have been in the “friend zone” too long, kind of like Lucas and Sami. It would be too comfortable IMO. With Lucas and Chloe there’s still animosity there and where there’s smoke there’s fire so to speak.

I don't want Brady paired with anyone for awhile he goes from one to another and in love with in days and wants to get married. He needs help.

Where did Anne go why isn't she helping Lucas....lol

I don't want Brady paired with anyone for awhile he goes from one to another and in love with in days and wants to get married. He needs help.

Where did Anne go why isn't she helping Lucas....lol
Oh yeah, huh? I forgot all about Anne. That’s a pairing I do NOT want to see.

And what about poor Roman? Anyone think he’ll pursue Kate? I’d love to see that happen, he deserves a real storyline and they were great when they were together. It seems like they may have dropped it though.

If I'm not mistaken, when Bonnie was on the show before, Adrienne was not there at the time. I can't remember if anyone mentioned the similarity.

I have to give Judi Evans credit for a great job playing both roles. I wondered if she did both on the same day since Bonnie had a lot of makeup to get ready.

I too want to see Roman have someone again. He and Kate were good together. He's shoved off the camera more than Abe these days.

As for Bonnie and Adrienne last time, I might be mistaken as it was years ago, but I don't believe that their characters aired at the same time. Obviously not on screen together either. I believe that Bonnie's character left and like a week later Adrienne's character returned to town. No one mentioned the resemblance. At least no one on tv did, but we commented on the lack of Salemites noticing the similarities. lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter