• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Really, the warden couldn't call the FBI, or Rafe, to at least hear there is actually new evidence, and then wait for a stay?

Did I miss something? Why didn't they call the police as soon as Will said he just saw Evan at Sonny's? I mean at the very least, he has kidnapped a child. It shouldn't be Ciara and Will showing up at Sonny's BEFORE the police. :sad2:

Did I miss something? Why didn't they call the police as soon as Will said he just saw Evan at Sonny's? I mean at the very least, he has kidnapped a child. It shouldn't be Ciara and Will showing up at Sonny's BEFORE the police. :sad2:

Well, in there defense, would you trust Salem PD to be helpful with ANY situation? :rotfl:

Reactions: NAB
Ciara can actually go into a prison with a gun and hostage....please.

Oh and a gun can be fired in a living room and no one there comes to check it out. Can this story get any worse.

So Hattie is going to play Marlena again?

We didn’t even get to see Justin react to Maggie killing his wife, he isn’t there for Ben crazy.

Why does Gabi always get the last word with everyone. I know she is playing the villain but so tried of her.

So Nicole is going to find out about the babies?

Yesterday I caught up on last weeks episodes and wanted to shake Rafe. He could opt in for the USPS mail scan and KNOW what mail was delivered without questioning Ethan if the letter arrived. It left me shaking my head at this.

I watch Ben's execution and think back to Sami's. Not a single character has mentioned it. Completely forgotten.

I have been enjoying Ben and Will's friendship and hope that it continues. Too bad Will is leaving.

Gabi continues to be the worst parent. She hasn't even gone to visit her daughter since she was released from custody. Not even to check on how she's feeling. At least Will considered checking her out of school.

Did anyone catch when Will said "Oh Thank God the bullet didn't hit any of Maggie's figurines" Lol :rotfl:
I did catch this and LOL’d.
Yesterday I caught up on last weeks episodes and wanted to shake Rafe. He could opt in for the USPS mail scan and KNOW what mail was delivered without questioning Ethan if the letter arrived. It left me shaking my head at this.

I watch Ben's execution and think back to Sami's. Not a single character has mentioned it. Completely forgotten.

I have been enjoying Ben and Will's friendship and hope that it continues. Too bad Will is leaving.

Gabi continues to be the worst parent. She hasn't even gone to visit her daughter since she was released from custody. Not even to check on how she's feeling. At least Will considered checking her out of school.
I kept waiting for Marlena to say, “We saved Sami, we’ll save you too!”

That was the fastest execution implemented in the history of executions. How many appeals did he get?

At least at Sami's execution she got to lie down. Plus there was an audience. Only a few jail personnel and Marlena at Ben's.

Wait a second, for every stupid thing done in this storyline and done by Rafe, him not using USPS mail scan and want is what got you to want to haking your head and wanting shake Rafe?:rotfl: Seriously though, it wouldn’t have been something I woulda thought about and not even sure if I realized it existed.

Glad to see some of these storylines ending and hopefully they’ve got some better ones lined up. 🤞 Something that I’ve always find annoying with most storylines is that they drag them on FOREVER and then then wraps them up to QUICKLY. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t want them to drag them on any longer, I just wish they would get rid of some of the repetitiveness and add another day or two worth of filler that just gets ignored at the end.

At least at Sami's execution she got to lie down. Plus there was an audience. Only a few jail personnel and Marlena at Ben's.

Agree! Wonder how much of it is just bad storytelling or issues they’re facing with all the budget cuts over the years?

This execution is so bad. Writing and acting. Even with the flashback it made no sense how he found her, and Jordan saying your not David father anymore...where do you think David is?

FF though Victor and Maggie repeat ,repeat ....

This doctor just showing up like it won’t be a problem and than only feeling guilty talking to Kristen and Brady. Would have been better finding out by bloodwork or something that makes them guess it’s their baby.

I want to know whose hands David is in. I suppose the next storyline will be looking for him.

The rest? SMH 🙄

Ben and Ciara so boring rehashing everything. Today's episode overall boring IMHO. Need some new storylines.

So tried of all these people who are different. Now Marlena. Why does everyone hide out in the gatehouse, why not the tunnels?

Chad hearing his father is really weird. No way Kate would give up her shares that easy.

Oh hey there is Shawn D , Princess Gina saying she forgot about Ciara. I wish I could too.

Conversation between Rafe and Gabi. She is never changing.

Baby switch should be coming out soon.

Than what...not really liking anything lately.

Well I know I missed some of the shows this week with all the press conferences in the US and here in Canada.

I saw Xander propose and Sarah laugh at him. I’m assume they are engaged now. We will have another Wedding not go though.

Saw today’s show. I’m not so sure the chip was taken out of Hope. She had a weird look when hugging Doug. The whole scene in her room was weird. Bad acting from her maybe.

Why would Clyde give O all his money made no sense , just to have a reason to put Evan and Jordan together.

So David is sick. Let me guess Ciara to the rescue again seeing O at the hospital. Maybe she will become a cop now and be commissioner...lol

Habit watching again I think.....because I really don’t care for any of these stories.

Well I know I missed some of the shows this week with all the press conferences in the US and here in Canada.

I saw Xander propose and Sarah laugh at him. I’m assume they are engaged now. We will have another Wedding not go though.

Saw today’s show. I’m not so sure the chip was taken out of Hope. She had a weird look when hugging Doug. The whole scene in her room was weird. Bad acting from her maybe.

Why would Clyde give O all his money made no sense , just to have a reason to put Evan and Jordan together.

So David is sick. Let me guess Ciara to the rescue again seeing O at the hospital. Maybe she will become a cop now and be commissioner...lol

Habit watching again I think.....because I really don’t care for any of these stories.
It’s been mind numbing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter