• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Days has been preempted all week here (we get it at 12 noon). I’ve been watching on Demand but I HATE not being able to FF commercials!

I think Hope will be a hybrid of herself and Gina.

Anyone notice “Steve” is saying Kate. He always called her Katarina.
He said both today but before left he did say Gabi and Kate.

If this baby had a transplant or whatever why isn’t she in isolation. Heck we haven’t even seen a nurse in there, no gloves or masked either. Eric has a lot to learn about babies. I never put a swab in my baby’s ears. Maybe when they were older ....

Today was bad.

How did Chad get 2 bodies down in 5he tunnels, better get how could Gabi not see Kate lying there or Abby see both of them. They did this before in the same small room. Don’t get me started on the freshly made bed down there. Didn’t Stephan say he was closing up that room for good.

Then I didn’t get Abby coming in changed from the first scene then say she needed a shower and go to bed? Why didn’t you shower when you changed after you got back.

Than we have Eli and Lani hiding behind the tree in the Square what a laugh....everyone could see them. Why on earth were we put thru all this Evan stuff to have him just hand him over to Rafe.

Hated the scenes with Steve and Marlena . The dialogue was terrible.

I’m so bored at home this is not helping.....

At age 72 Deidre Hall can still rock the décolletage, can’t she? I’m mesmerized by her in that black gown and I’m as queer as a $3 bill.

I agree that there’s gotta be more to this Orpheus/Evan/David story.

Love the way Kate and Gabi recovered so quickly after being bashed on the head with some objet d’art. They don’t even have headaches!

At age 72 Deidre Hall can still rock the décolletage, can’t she? I’m mesmerized by her in that black gown

thank goodness for the strange dialouge between the two or I would never be mesmerized, I am always running in out of the house sliding glass door where TV is situated,, looking over wife shoulder doing chores...Her Days show is at 1:00, after Rachel Ray and before the DRs....at 1:30 I watch practical jokers on CW.

At age 72 Deidre Hall can still rock the décolletage, can’t she? I’m mesmerized by her in that black gown and I’m as queer as a $3 bill.
This made me giggle. Thanks for the much needed laugh.

My 14 year old DD was impressed as well. She doesn’t believe me when I tell her Deidre Hall is in her 70s.

What does this mean?
..........well, you have to remember that I am not watching the show, but always passing by thru the front room and today I saw Roman giving a long speech to, who I thought was Diedre Hall from the past, but actually could have been Andrea Hall playing Hattie....so I asked my wife....she does not remember the scene in full detail...but to the jest the scene amounted to DON'T NEED NO MAN IN MY LIFE...hence Wilford Brimley getting kicked out of the house, and I mean literally getting kicked out of that house

Haven’t watched in two weeks, but watching today’s episode. I see Marlena is in a wedding dress. It’s often joked that Sami has worn many wedding dresses in her run on the show, but really I’m thinking Marlena and her weddings can give Sami a run for her money.

Last edited:
Haven’t watched in two weeks, but watching today’s episode. I see Marlena is in a wedding dress. It’s often joked that Sami has worn many wedding dresses in her run on the show, but really I’m thinking Marlena and her weddings can give Sami a run for her net.
Oh I’m sure she has Sami beat. She’s married multiple men, multiple times and has been on the show forever. I remember when she was married to Don Craig. I keep trying to look up how many times but I can’t find it. I did find she’s married John SIX times. She’s married Roman at least twice hasn’t she? I bet @L&Lfan would know.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter