Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

I feel like the whole devil storyline should have been played out months ago ending around Halloween. It just doesn’t seem right doing it during the holidays. I hope there will be a Christmas miracle. What happened to Gabriel? I FF a lot now. Did I miss something? I’m pretty sure everybody watching knew that Philip instigated the whole thing. No big surprise there. Ava can leave anytime. Won’t miss her character one bit. I want to see Rafe and Nicole together. Oh and could they give Ally some nicer tops? What kind of daughter would wear a top like that with her boobs practically hanging right out in front of her father. Come on!

Loved the devil/Marlena and Jan today. So now Trip is in Jan’s coma. Wonder who will notice the bracelet.

Phil really needs help. He definitely is broken ,wonder how Kate is going to fix this. He does have a point about Victor he always cared about Brady more .

Saw the preview of the devil busting in on the Horton’s Christmas Eve. The storyline is bad but sometimes pretty funny.

Has anyone watched the Days Christmas movie? I really enjoyed it. Laughed, enjoyed the alternative storyline and seeing some old characters. Plus there were a few Easter eggs sprinkled in.

Has anyone watched the Days Christmas movie? I really enjoyed it. Laughed, enjoyed the alternative storyline and seeing some old characters. Plus there were a few Easter eggs sprinkled in.
I really want to but in Canada you can’t unless I want to purchase another streaming channel and I do not….lol

I heard the devil story is going to continue into the next year.

Watching it now. It's pretty good. About half way through and I have to run out for awhile, but will definitely finish watching it. Love the humor.

Eric is a priest again! Really liked the whole family around Marlena. Why didn’t we get to see a flashback with Eric? I went back to see if I missed it. Thought it was weird that Brady was her first flashback too. I heard this isn’t the end though ….

Can’t believe they still hung the ornaments on the burnt tree. Was nice to see Jenifer but sounds like she will be gone again.

So is Jan in jail or back in a coma?

It was nice to see real kids on the show. Weird they didn’t wait for Lani to hang the ornaments.

Let’s see what is next.

I'm so very behind. Loving the Marlena story. Watched it when it originally happened so I'm shouting with glee over this time. Watched the Christmas movie. So cute. Really enjoyed it and seeing a few actors back.

So it is still a holiday but Nicole is at work, plus why didn’t she see the dumb bear when she came in the door. Don’t get me started how Ava could just walk into the office because Brady never locked the door when they were done for the day.

I was hoping The devil story was done. Not sure I’m going to like Johnny as the devil now. He is so new and not used to him really so seeing him in the red suit and yellow eyes was weird.

So they brought Jenifer back just to take Jack with her for a newspaper else where. Can he take a Gwen with him.

Abby is going to find Sarah . Does that mean she will be off scene I hope so Chad and her are very boring.

Still can’t believe Jake and Gabi think they can run either company.

I'm a life long watcher but dang the show has gotten pretty bad lately.

I'm mostly watching it for Ben and Ciara.

The devil crap is boring me.

I hope Sarah comes back and her and Xander get back together.

Never liked Gwen.

I also want Roman and Kate to finally fully be back together.

Last edited:
Really like Jennifer's haircut.

Hate this devil storyline. Seriously, I thought we were done, now Johnny? Ugh :sad2:

Well that was a Good Friday cliffhanger. Especially since they were lovey dovey all show. There was too much blue going on and dark colours for a wedding reception.

So now Trip is a full doctor now since Kyla left with Steve. He will be the go to doctor. How did she leave just like that since she was chief of staff.

Did they cut something out with Eli? It was weird him just looking at the baby monitor , at first I thought he was going to ignore it.

Well that was a Good Friday cliffhanger. Especially since they were lovey dovey all show. There was too much blue going on and dark colours for a wedding reception.
very good obsersavtion....I am watching the show over my wife shoulder from the kitchen and I amt thinking....whats up with the balloons other that they matched Jack's tie yesterday......Yes...I wll remember his tie after seeing the resection I like that word but I wanted resurrection for the first time.

So the devil can stop Susan by sending her away but had to lock John , Marlena and Susan away. This is so dumb. Plus can’t stand the voice or laugh of the devil.

It’s pretty fast for Allie and Chanel to get together too. I know she wanted her at the beginning but still.

Ciara and Ben and finding out the sex or not. She isn’t really even showing yet . I really don’t care either…guess it will be a boy if I had to guess.

Why wouldn’t E.J not have lawyer . We are suppose to believe these are smart people that are CEO’s no wonder Gabi and Jake think they can too.

Ugg…this devil stuff.

Was the devil in Maggie too. There is no way she would be on board with this. I know Victor is old and probably can’t come in to tape but no way can Maggie pull this off.

They are making E.J so dumb. No way would he sign over his shares before the trial ended.

Wow Nancy with gray hair, I forgot how short she was.

How did Kyla and Steve know what convent to go to… why wouldn’t Kristen have her own phone? If she was so good with those masks why not just wear one of anyone to hide. I just shake my head.

Where is Rachael anyway. For that matter why isn’t Parker with Chloe now he must be a teenager by now.

What the heck a huge talking Duke bear….

This show was crazy. Why was Kyla so weird, like she was doing something wrong with her thinking about her husband.

Please don’t tell me that is Ava in a mask at the end. Kristen did say she was sending them something to help. Rafe said there was a delivery for her.

I like how the actors who portray Kayla and Patch are using their real names while under cover. 😊 Yeah, the bear was ridiculous. 🙄

Reactions: NAB
So much stupidity!!!! Kayla, in full face makeup, do nuns really wear full makeup?
Kristin, put the girls away, goodness!
and don't get me started on that stupid mask concept!
And the whole Rafe triangle too, oy.

Reactions: NAB
So much stupidity!!!! Kayla, in full face makeup, do nuns really wear full makeup?
Kristin, put the girls away, goodness!
and don't get me started on that stupid mask concept!
And the whole Rafe triangle too, oy.
Yes! The mask used to have a voice box at the throat this one is some imaginary thing at the back of the head.

Tired of all these storylines. None make a lick of sense.

Did anyone see Charlie on This Is Us last night…lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter