Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Yes! The mask used to have a voice box at the throat this one is some imaginary thing at the back of the head.

Tired of all these storylines. None make a lick of sense.

Did anyone see Charlie on This Is Us last night…lol
I gave up on This is Us a couple of years ago, but dd told me Charlie was on it. I said, NOPE! no way I can watch him in anything LOL

I love Nancy but can they fix her hair if it is her hair it looks like a wig.

So Craig is gay ok. I read a spoiler of who it is.

How many times can Marlena do a apology tour. They have nothing else for her to do.

Did he take Abby to where Sarah is? No way these people could move around so fast and change places.

Really don’t like Johnny . Definitely not liking Gabi with him. Is Chanel going to get some of his shares?

Really don’t care about Rafe/Ava and Nicole

Paulina is so over the top …so this is Ray let’s see how bad he is.

Good ole' Derek Frye, stand up cop from All My Children is now evil wife beating Ray. That's a change LOL.
I agree, Nancy's hair totally looks like a wig, and a really bad one at that.
Johnny is just icky, even before the devil thing.
I do feel bad for Tripp though.
Those twins sleep a LOT!!!

OMG, it is Derek Frye! Something seemed so familiar, but I guess age and weight gain, I didn't put 2 + 2 together. Lol
Always liked him!

I watched part of Wednesdays episode, the first I've watched in ages. I'm at a point where I read the boards to my update. Was not impressed by what I saw. Are there sweeps coming up or something to create interest? The devil storyline has outstayed its welcome. The rest is ff worthy.

Reactions: NAB
So if Kristen had the island to hide on why was she in the convent? It made it seem like she was with Sarah the whole time. Funny Abby isn’t bothering me when she is in detective mood. She should be away from Chad more often.

I guess Kyla and Steve are there too. My guess is she is drugging them with the pie.

I liked when Nancy and Craig were on before but she is too over top for me this time around. Why would Chloe tell Brady Craig’s business!

Why didn’t Xander tell Gwen the ring belonged to his mother? Can’t wait to see this blow up on her.

So if Kristen had the island to hide on why was she in the convent? It made it seem like she was with Sarah the whole time. Funny Abby isn’t bothering me when she is in detective mood. She should be away from Chad more often.

I guess Kyla and Steve are there too. My guess is she is drugging them with the pie.

I liked when Nancy and Craig were on before but she is too over top for me this time around. Why would Chloe tell Brady Craig’s business!
Same reason she told him Nicole and Rafe got it on, on the conference table LOL?

Why do they use that dumb blue light all the time. I’m guessing it is to show us it’s night time? It’s awful. The set was fine yesterday with Abby today they are blue. Couldn’t even see Ben and Ciara’s new place.

Wasn’t surprised Johnny just walked into the Horton’s. Everyone did it at Hope’s. Just dumb that Julie would let Johnny take her gift over to Ben’s and who the heck hangs something outside the apartment ?

On another message board some said Nancy looked like Mrs. Beasley . I had that doll when I was younger. They are so right…lol

Lani is the dumbest detective ever. She knows Abe’s not her real father but she doesn’t even get a clue after Paulina practically goes crazy about her not having anything to do with TR?
If Nancy didn’t want her husband to stray then she shouldn’t have been such a frump! 😆

So Craig knew he was gay all these years but married Nancy anyway? What a crappy thing to do.
If he loved her so much, he should've told her and let her decide if she wanted to marry someone who wasn't even attracted to women.
Nancy is right on this one IMO.

Lani whining about snowsuits? In Salem? Please, these people always dress like it's at the very least spring, if not summer.
And even when Ray shows up, she doesn't connect that he said his middle name was Raymond when they first met?
If they are going to put Allie with Chanel just do it. I have no problem with it, but don't like poor Tripp getting strung along.

So it's not airing because of the Olympics. Will it air later, or continue on demand, or will we just not have any until it's over? Just trying to figure out if I have to go hunt it down or not.

Lani whining about snowsuits? In Salem? Please, these people always dress like it's at the very least spring, if not summer.
And even when Ray shows up, she doesn't connect that he said his middle name was Raymond when they first met?
If they are going to put Allie with Chanel just do it. I have no problem with it, but don't like poor Tripp getting strung along.

So it's not airing because of the Olympics. Will it air later, or continue on demand, or will we just not have any until it's over? Just trying to figure out if I have to go hunt it down or not.
It’s not on at all until after the Olympics.

They didn’t think the Olympics would go on this year either so they didn’t have a cliff hanger like they usually do.

And the other comment I forgot. A cross is not going to keep turning upside down because it's top heavy, unless its hung on the wall by the bottom of the cross and not the top. Come on Ben.

So it’s back today. Tell the truth I watch the last one just before it…lol

Jake having the same stupid smile as Johnny/devil was driving me crazy. I was trying to remember if Marlena was in two places at the same time. This is the second time they did it with Johnny.

Chad yelling at E.J is not going to get you anywhere. Are they going to put E.J. and Belle together ? They are together a lot.

Why wouldn’t Abby tie Kristen up ? Of course she is going to wake up.

So Sarah has been locked in this room but today Kristen left it open. I read where they are going with this and Sarah. Why is beyond me.

So is Xander going regret getting rid of Sarah’s ring now. Gwen can just go away.

Love how Paulina wanted Chanel just to go away again leaving Allie with the shop again. Weird that they always have a table outside that shop who is in the store…lol

So now Lani knows who her father is, now what , plus why is Clyde back.

It's getting really strange to keep hearing "it's Valentines Day" now that it's March 2nd.

Will I’m sure Kristen isn’t cooking so where is the staff…lol

I’m so confused how Sarah just opened the door to her room but Abby couldn’t get out. I’m sue we saw Kristen use a key on that door.

So Kristen also had a gun tucked in those pants…lol nothing makes sense on this island.

Really tired of Johnny storyline , it is going on for ever. So is Gabi allergic to cherries or not …Johnny gave her one.

Oh and did we really need to see Chloe eat peanuts and talking to Brady . Didn’t really need to see Leo again.

DOOL is just really bad right now IMO. And I don't usually say that.

I attempted to watch Monday's episode and just couldn't. I have only watched maybe 2 episodes this year it's that bad. I'm someone who watches over my lunch and I just can't bring myself to do so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter