Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

A couple questions as I haven't watched in months...

1. What is Claire's job at the hospital? They could have at least found some scrubs that didn't look like over sized pjs on her.
  2. What is Eric's job these days?

Believe it or not Claire is just a volunteer...I was thinking why is she in scrubs ? Ciara also volunteered there and wore scrubs Claire goes to college and is still worried about her music career. Jade thought a sex tape would make her a star.

Eric is a councelor at the Horton centre. He got out of jail early because he helped talk someone off a ledge or something to that effect. Wanted to be left alone but Jenifer got him to work there. Now he is in charge of Nicole's volunteer hours so she didn't go to jail for kidnapping Holly.

I wish they would have left Eric and Jenifer dating. I used to want Eric and Nicole together but not now.

Like I said new Head Writer starts July 19th .

Like I said new Head Writer starts July 19th .
Do they start taping on the 19th or do their shows start airing on the 19th?

It seems like the story lines have speed up in the last week, but I'm not sure if that's actually the case or if it's because I missed episodes from the 13-20th, when we were on vacation at WDW.

No I saw a tweet that said his first airing is July 19th. He has been tweaking a few storylines now think that is why you think it has sped up .

I think Allison just finished her short time yesterday.

Yeah wonder how they will bring him in. I heard Rolf is back from the dead too so maybe he brought him back to life?

This was some strange party. Can't say they don't remember it because we had flashbacks. So Abby still had her ring on but Chad didn't , didn't I see them both put a ring on each others finger?

Sonny's hair is driving me crazy with it flopping on the one side, very distracting.

So who do you all think did it ? Dario , Nicole they are both leaving. One of the waiters...they seemed to have disappeared all together too.

I thought that too about the rings. I was also thinking about how this was supposed to be a fundraiser, so why wasn't the community there too? Otherwise everyone in their family should have been writing checks for the Horton Center. No need for goodie bags then.

Questions- I thought that I read that Austin and Carrie were supposed to be returning, did I miss them? With my sporadic watching anything is possible. Same with Shawn and Belle. I thought that they were returning because of contract issues with their firing. My last one (for now), did Adrian choose Justin over Lucas? IMO her and Lucas were a weird pairing. He needs a woman his own age.

I thought that too about the rings. I was also thinking about how this was supposed to be a fundraiser, so why wasn't the community there too? Otherwise everyone in their family should have been writing checks for the Horton Center. No need for goodie bags then.

Questions- I thought that I read that Austin and Carrie were supposed to be returning, did I miss them? With my sporadic watching anything is possible. Same with Shawn and Belle. I thought that they were returning because of contract issues with their firing. My last one (for now), did Adrian choose Justin over Lucas? IMO her and Lucas were a weird pairing. He needs a woman his own age.

You didn't miss them they haven't been on. I was hoping that bring them back though.

Adrian picked Lucas , go figure. I don't like them together either. Where did Anne go she was after Lucas.

Yes pretty poor fundraiser. Marlena didn't even go.

I hear one of Eileen's characters is coming back too. They didn't say Kristian but they could be just throwing us off.

You didn't miss them they haven't been on. I was hoping that bring them back though.

Adrian picked Lucas , go figure. I don't like them together either. Where did Anne go she was after Lucas.

Yes pretty poor fundraiser. Marlena didn't even go.

I hear one of Eileen's characters is coming back too. They didn't say Kristian but they could be just throwing us off.

I had assumed that she would have chosen Justin as he was always there for her and their history. They need to bring on a new character for Lucas (that is her age), one that they don't have someone else try to steal. Or who has a background that is questionable. An all over good person.

Other than Hope (a bit out of place age wise), and her parents, was there anyone in attendance over the age of 50? What kind of money are you going to get from the 20 somethings other than Chad?

I really hope it's not Kristen to mess with Brady more. That ship has sank and returned too many times. I would like to see one of her other characters. We don;t see those often enough.

I like to know who the wardrobe people are . They are doing a terrible job. Why is Gabi always wearing those type of dresses. I laughed when she said to Chad ...ummm I'm wearing a dress here before they went to the part. You are always wearing a tight one. She has an expensive wardrobe too for not having a job and being in jail awhile.

Then they dress Abby like a old maid. Crazy. Really don't like this Abby at all , ho hum to me.

Dario can leave anytime now. Not much of a story.

Hope breaks out the hospital to work on the case and Rafe is out looking for a ring. Thought Hope couldn't work on the case because she could be a suspect too.

I see they are at least celebrating the 4th of July with a few flowers and flags on the table. Where are the big picnics they used to do.

Then they dress Abby like a old maid. Crazy. Really don't like this Abby at all , ho hum to me.

Dario can leave anytime now. Not much of a story.

I see they are at least celebrating the 4th of July with a few flowers and flags on the table. Where are the big picnics they used to do.

Completely agree. Boring wardrobe and character these days.

Dario, please leave now. And no need to return.

No more 4th of July picnics at the lake or a BBQ of some sort. They use to do those so well. Perhaps they should look at footage from when the show was good for ideas on what worked, what viewers liked. Because these days their material just isn't working.

I'm currently watching Tuesday's episode (4th of July)...it's my lunchtime guilty pleasure :flower:

1. Is Gabi scared that Chad will return to Abby? When had interrupted the wedding and Gabi met up with him, she was all for Dario and Abby to get married. Claiming that they're in love. Does she actually believe that? Can Gabi not see that Chad still loves Abby? I'd really like for them to get back together. Gabi and Chad aren't a great couple.

2. Next, is no one at the hospital noticing Tripp on the ipad? Aren't those things better password protected? Cameras with security watching the monitors?

3. Dario- so is he here illegally? But Rafe and Gabi are legal citizens? What happened to mama Hernandez? Did she leave with Bianca? I wasn't watching when she left the show, but I was hoping something would have happened with her and Rafe.

4. So the Brady Pub, a restaurant is closed on the 4th. A major holiday, go figure. They bbq out front on the sidewalk area instead of using the stove/grill in the restaurant? Doesn't make sense.

5. It was nice to Roman, we don't see enough of him these days.

Yesterday (?) I watched the episode where Dario and Abby met with the immigration official who checked up on their wedding and find it unbelievable that he is willing to accept their marriage as fully legal with no issues because Abe Carver the mayor officiated it. It also just dawned on me that this is a recycled storyline from the 90s when Sami was set to marry Francesco. Although that one didn't go through (right) because he was murdered by Lucas and framed by Kate. That marriage was because he was going to be deported.

Are you all liking the nuABBY?
I am trying so hard but she appears to have absolutely NO chemistry with any of her actors: Chad, Dario, her Mom....she is so blah. AND yesterday she had on a "recycled" ANN type dress on "the wrap around"!!!
Who dresses them on the SHOW??? :crazy2:

ANN is back and is her usual ANN. I always liked her spunky-ness.

I did like the "girls luncheon" or whatever that was with them all laughing and having fun.

I love Ann and I hope Ron C writes for her.

I enjoyed the girls' luncheon, but the comedic standard was set by the book club meeting where they ate the Alice B Toklas doughnuts....and JJ, Bev and dear Rory were eating Alice Horton's original recipe waiting for the high that never came! I'd love to see that episode again.

Only 3 more episodes of Higley/Quan crap to endure...

This Abby has no spunk to her like the last one. No way the old Abby would let Gabi take Chad away. She acts and looks old too with the clothes she wears. I believe that they will work it so Abby and Chad are together again.

I'm hoping that they break up Lucas and Adrienne. I really would like to see Anne go after him more for some comedy in the show. I did notice that they have had her in pants and not wrap dress...Abby must have stole them....lol

This whole Eric/Nicole thing is so dumb. Why even tell Brady anything. They were drugged.

Just a few more days....I sure hope they are not just getting my hopes again like they did last time the writers changed. I do know that Ron's first seen is John in Horton square saying it is good to be home. It was tweeted out . John is going to have gray hair too, can't wait to see him.

How many days does Gabby plan to wear that ugly dress? Is there any reason that a skirt needs a zipper the entire length unless you need easy on-off access for certain jobs?

Claire calling Hope 'Gran'. Uh.... just doesn't seem natural. Did think it was realistic to see one of the teens get lectured by their (non-related) boss on how the real world works in terms of job expectations.

As I watched Sonny with Arianna I couldn't help but think of her family's experiences with jail. Her mom Gabby goes to jail for killing Nick. Step-dad Sonny is in holding for possibly killing Daimos. Grandma Sami went to jail and was on death-row mid execution for killing Francesco which was really Lucas, her grandfather. Then there's her cousin(?) Hope going to jail for a reason that I can't recall. As well as her cousin JJ arrested and dismissed for the murder of Daimos. Did her aunt Chelsea ever serve time for killing Zach? Then there was her step-dad Nick who went to jail too, reason I can't recall. Great Uncle Eric for drunk driving killing Daniel. So can we assume that she will serve her own stint in jail in the coming years?

So today was the last of Dena's shows. Ron's stuff starts tomorrow.

That was Jade's last day last week too. I thought she would go out with a bigger bang. Tripp is confusing me. Is he guilty or not guilty for setting Kayla up. That was quite the smile he had when he had the flashbacks while talking to JJ and Lani.

I'm really confused on the Anjelica stuff. Was that Marlena at the end of today's show. I heard they are bring Hattie back .... who knows. Still hard to watch Morgan Fairchild with her puffy face.

They are having Jenifer bring up Jack's name a lot lately wonder if they are going to bring him back...haven't heard of anything but thought it was strange she didn't think he was the love of her life when Daniel was around.

JJ now lives at the Martin house, he is old enough to be out on his own but couldn't they bring one of the apartment sets out for all these people living there. Or bring Kayla and Steve's place back I really like that set.

Did you see this, the character of Bonnie Lockhart is returning. Said she's to work in scenes with Marlena and Angelica, any guesses? Did you catch Angelica's line to Adrienne about not knowing anything about running a newspaper, but the highlight of her career was making change in a honky tonk. Sounds like a Bonnie reference to me. Did Adrienne ever work in a honky tonk bar? I know I've only been watching for 19 years, but was there ever a country bar other than the Cheating Heart? Speaking of establishments, Angelica also mentioned Che' Rue last week, somewhere that we never see anymore.

Yes I too heard Bonnie was coming back and wondered if she is already took Adrienne spot already. This is definitely going to get interesting ... No there was only the Cheating Heart country bar. We did have Doug's Place a long time ago but that wasn't country.

Loved Hattie today with Angelica we needed the funny back as well better background music when Abby and Dario were talking.

I didn't ff at all today. Was wondering why they left Marlena in Horton Square, why didn't she leave with them? Heck he just got back.

Notice there is a lot more flowers around too to brighten up some of the sets. I think they are using Che'Rue's chairs etc in the Martin house breakfast room. I noticed them last week.

I'm thinking Dario killed Deimos and Chad was probably thinking Abby killed him and wiping off finger prints he thought were Abby's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter