DCL coming to Dover

I'm off now. It was nice to have a quick chat with you all.

And remember claire, you'll never know if i'm lurking so be nice!!! :)

Goodnight.

Before you agree to table share, you might like to know about her table manners. Picture a toddler eating spaghetti hoops with their hands. Not a pretty sight. :)

Lee (claire's DH)

Hi Lee :thumbsup2

:wizard: Good Luck everyone, I hope the prices aren't too much of a shock :faint: and that you get the Cruise you want :)

I think I'll be getting some quotes for the 5 night Double Dip Wonder Cruises, but I doubt we'll be booking anything until we're onboard next Summer :thumbsup2

Good luck to you all. :wizard: I'll be working at 1:00 (trusting DU to do the business for me) but I'll be thinking of you all desperately clicking refresh and/or hitting redial. :goodvibes

I'm taking half day so that I can get home and phone for a Baltic Cruise.:thumbsup2

David

Does anyone know what the number is for DCL direct - the website shows an 800 number which won't work from here - will it? :confused3

Try dialling 0844 838 0990 first and then 001 followed by the DCL number. This should then only cost you 2p per minute... There are 1p per minute links but I can't recall them offhand....

Try dialling 0844 838 0990 first and then 001 followed by the DCL number. This should then only cost you 2p per minute... There are 1p per minute links but I can't recall them offhand....

Thanks Karen. I get free calls to the US but it was the number I was confused by. On DCL's site it is (800) 951 3532. I don't think I will need it as I am going to try online but I wanted to get it just incase. - I'm stressing! :laughing:

Thanks Karen. I get free calls to the US but it was the number I was confused by. On DCL's site it is (800) 951 3532. I don't think I will need it as I am going to try online but I wanted to get it just incase. - I'm stressing! :laughing:

Deep breaths, Claire! Deep breaths... :goodvibes

ARGGGHHH who am I kidding!!???? I'm beyond excited!!!! :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter