DCL coming to Dover

Sorry girls!!! :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: I'm getting all over-excited and quite frankly dates and days of the week have gone out of the window!!! :crazy:
*tiptoes away to edit previous post* :rolleyes1

Have you been on the pink fizz already?????

I most definitely should, my Cruisin' cohort, BUT I'm waiting for DH to bring home the bubbly... :rolleyes1 Hurry man, hurry!!!! ;)

Hope he gets there soon. :thumbsup2

I am just having a glass or two myself to toast our cruise - it is no longer a maybe we will maybe we won't - it is a definate YES!

But on one condition.......i've got to start contributing to the holiday fund - anyone got any part time jobs going? :laughing:

Dad has just suggested that as there are so many of us booking we should ask for a 'DIS-count'. :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2:

Dad has just suggested that as there are so many of us booking we should ask for a 'DIS-count'. :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Tell him to store them up for our dinner time antics! I have visions of us being a noisy table that they will end up seperating like naughty school children! :lmao:

...I am just having a glass or two myself to toast our cruise - it is no longer a maybe we will maybe we won't - it is a definate YES!

Cheers, Claire!
10.gif

...But on one condition.......i've got to start contributing to the holiday fund - anyone got any part time jobs going? :laughing:

Good luck with that! :thumbsup2 I don't have a job but I'm a v-e-r-y good girl and have been using Quidco conscientiously for the past few months - I've already saved around £800!!! :woohoo:

Cheers, Claire!
10.gif

Good luck with that! :thumbsup2 I don't have a job but I'm a v-e-r-y good girl and have been using Quidco conscientiously for the past few months - I've already saved around £800!!! :woohoo:

Cheers to you too.
2.gif

I have been using Quidco too since I found about it on here two months ago....just had my first payment of £75 paid back and about £150 still being tracked so what with that and the junk I am going to sell on ebay hopefully I should have a bit of a start before job hunting in the new year! :goodvibes

...I have been using Quidco too since I found about it on here two months ago....just had my first payment of £75 paid back and about £150 still being tracked so what with that and the junk I am going to sell on ebay hopefully I should have a bit of a start before job hunting in the new year! :goodvibes

Oooh!!! I didn't think about eBay!!! :thumbsup2 Going to HAVE to get rid of some of my cr@p and make some cash at the same time - I guess the run up to Christmas might be a good time...

Think I am going to have to take any overtime for pay rather than time off!

Claire ;)

Oooh!!! I didn't think about eBay!!! :thumbsup2 Going to HAVE to get rid of some of my cr@p and make some cash at the same time - I guess the run up to Christmas might be a good time...

Yes it probably is a good time - now all I have to do is just sell and not buy more tat! :thumbsup2

Think I am going to have to take any overtime for pay rather than time off!

Claire ;)

Every bit helps Claire! :goodvibes

Yes it probably is a good time - now all I have to do is just sell and not buy more tat! :thumbsup2

Definitely!!! :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: Mind you, I'm quite focused on that as we're hoping to have building work in 2009 and I NEED to de-clutter this house!!! Every available nook and cranny is stuffed with ...er stuff!!!:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Definitely!!! :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: Mind you, I'm quite focused on that as we're hoping to have building work in 2009 and I NEED to de-clutter this house!!! Every available nook and cranny is stuffed with ...er stuff!!!:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I know exactly what you mean....there's two of us in a four bed house plus an office and it's bursting at the seams with ......errr stuff aswell! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter