DCL coming to Dover

Guys!!! Honestly, what are they like??? My DH is right now suddenly being "difficult" about buying some extra DVC points even tho' I've saved the cash... :mad: He's gonna have to get with the programme or there will be trouble!!!

:lmao: MEN :rolleyes: What are they LIKE? I'm not getting anywhere with the sulking as he hasn't even noticed! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Does your dh like golf? If so lets send them off on a cheap package deal to Portugal and we'll go cruisng!!!! :rotfl2:

Ahhh!!! I know how that goes!! My DH also wants to do a Med cruise so we're thinking of blowing all our hols entitlement on doing 2 DCL cruises - the first Baltic and the last Med... :lmao: And this isn't even my idea... :goodvibes

Think we would have to win the Lotto first :lmao: :lmao:
would be lovely :cloud9:

I surpized my DH with our first cruise as he would never go either done a 3 night and we all fell in love with it

Definitely high prices. We were originally looking at doing an 11 night holiday to Canada including a 7 night Alaska cruise next year and that would have only been £2,000 each including return flights.

For me it is worth it to be able to spend 12 nights on a Disney cruise ship without having to add the cost of a return flight.

Who did you price up your Alaskan cruise with David - we want to do this in the next year or two but I haven't really priced it up yet. :thumbsup2

:lmao: MEN :rolleyes: What are they LIKE? I'm not getting anywhere with the sulking as he hasn't even noticed! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Does your dh like golf? If so lets send them off on a cheap package deal to Portugal and we'll go cruisng!!!! :rotfl2:

:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: Sadly my DH doesn't play! Last night I would've signed him up on the spot he was being so annoying!!! :mad: I've made up with him now tho'... :rolleyes:

Ah well, Claire don't give up - maybe he'll agree eventually... :goodvibes

:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: Sadly my DH doesn't play! Last night I would've signed him up on the spot he was being so annoying!!! :mad: I've made up with him now tho'... :rolleyes:

Ah well, Claire don't give up - maybe he'll agree eventually... :goodvibes

Glad you got it sorted! :thumbsup2

Well when he got up this morning he said to me 'It's a good idea to pay the deposit now just incase we do really like the cruise in Sept'.....so :wave: cruise buddies!!

:cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2:

It pays to sulk!!!!!! LOL! Now I just have to hope he doesn't hate it in September! :eek:

What dinner seating are you booking? I was thinking the 2nd sitting would be better?

Well when he got up this morning he said to me 'It's a good idea to pay the deposit now
OK what really happened last night :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

:wave: cruise buddies!!

:cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2:
What dinner seating are you booking? I was thinking the 2nd sitting would be better?

:wave: cruise buddies!! :banana: :banana: :banana:
We have always done the second seating too
So what cruise have you decided to go on

We're not all the same, I spend money like there's no tomorrow. :rolleyes1

Who did you price up your Alaskan cruise with David - we want to do this in the next year or two but I haven't really priced it up yet. :thumbsup2

It was part of a package with Titan and was this one in particular. They are great because they pick you up from your door (or nearby if you are concerned about security) and take you to the airport and then drop you back at your door at the end of the holiday.

Well when he got up this morning he said to me 'It's a good idea to pay the deposit now just incase we do really like the cruise in Sept'.....so :wave: cruise buddies!!

It pays to sulk!!!!!! LOL! Now I just have to hope he doesn't hate it in September! :eek:

That's great news! :yay: I was going to go for the first seating but wouldn't mind the second if it meant filling up a DIS table.

That is soooo cool!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: And yes to 2nd seating from us too...

OK what really happened last night :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

:wave: cruise buddies!! :banana: :banana: :banana:
We have always done the second seating too
So what cruise have you decided to go on

LOL!!! I swear it wasn't what your thinking :lmao: - he just came to his senses that nearly two years of me sulking is a lot worse than parting with his money! :rotfl:

12th June - Baltic! :cool1:

We're not all the same, I spend money like there's no tomorrow. :rolleyes1

It was part of a package with Titan and was this one in particular. They are great because they pick you up from your door (or nearby if you are concerned about security) and take you to the airport and then drop you back at your door at the end of the holiday.

That's great news! :yay: I was going to go for the first seating but wouldn't mind the second if it meant filling up a DIS table.

Thanks for the info David - I will keep that link for the Alaskan cruise - it's something we have always wanted to do. :thumbsup2

I think we should have a Disers table - that's cool with me. I will go with the majority, the only reason I thought the later sitting was because of the port excursions, but I haven't been on one before so not sure how it all works. I will go with the flow! :thumbsup2

What does everyone else think?

Karen, Claire, Jackie? Are you all doing the 12th June Baltic? Anyone else? If so do you want to join a DIS table? What dinner sitting would you prefer?

That is soooo cool!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: And yes to 2nd seating from us too...

Cool! How do we arrange to all be sat together? Assuming you want to sit with me! :lmao: I don't bite and my hubby isn't grumpy or tight honest! He thinks I have portrayed him in a bad way......:rolleyes1

We're definitely doing June 12th, Claire and I would love to share a table. :thumbsup2 Only thing is I'm really hoping some good friends of ours will come too so I'll have to see what they fancy to do, if that's OK...

We will be doing the late dinner sitting and on June 22nd (an 'at sea' day) we can have a party for my birthday - tho' I'm not sure how much I'll want to celebrate being 47!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Cool! How do we arrange to all be sat together? Assuming you want to sit with me! :lmao: I don't bite and my hubby isn't grumpy or tight honest! He thinks I have portrayed him in a bad way......:rolleyes1

When we're booked, we can link our reservations nearer the time - it's really straightforward. We can ask to sit together or even just sit near each other - it'll be AWESOME!!!!

...my hubby isn't grumpy or tight honest! He thinks I have portrayed him in a bad way......:rolleyes1

Awww bless!!!! I'm sure he's lovely - some guys (not spendthrift David onviously :lmao: ) just need that extra bit of time to come round to our fabulous ideas... ;)

And for my final post before I get a flippin' move on - I'm supposed to have done my chores by now and be off to the gym - here's a link to the June 12th 2010 Cruise Meet thread... pirate:

We're definitely doing June 12th, Claire and I would love to share a table. :thumbsup2 Only thing is I'm really hoping some good friends of ours will come too so I'll have to see what they fancy to do, if that's OK...

We will be doing the late dinner sitting and on June 22nd (an 'at sea' day) we can have a party for my birthday - tho' I'm not sure how much I'll want to celebrate being 47!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The more the merrier - thats assuming they want to join us - if not then no worries we can still have a get together. :hug:

It's my 35th birthday on the 16th which is the day we are at Berlin but I hope you will all have a few drinky poo's with me in the evening! The next day is at sea so we can have time to recover! :rotfl2:

Definately have an all day party for your birthday! :banana: I can see the drinks bill being higher than the cost of the cruise! :lmao:

When we're booked, we can link our reservations nearer the time - it's really straightforward. We can ask to sit together or even just sit near each other - it'll be AWESOME!!!!

Awww bless!!!! I'm sure he's lovely - some guys (not spendthrift David onviously :lmao: ) just need that extra bit of time to come round to our fabulous ideas... ;)

Cool that's easy to do then! Are you booking through Dreams Unlimited too?

My dh is lovely - he never jumps straight in and says yes, he always thinks things through :headache: - you could say he is the sensible half of our partnership! :rotfl: :rolleyes1

And for my final post before I get a flippin' move on - I'm supposed to have done my chores by now and be off to the gym - here's a link to the June 12th 2010 Cruise Meet thread... pirate:

:lmao: I haven't done anything yet either!

I will go and say hello to everyone on the official thread! :thumbsup2

:woohoo: :woohoo: Claire :)

We are also looking at the late dinner setting as we prefer to eat later when on holiday.

Claire ;)

:woohoo: :woohoo: Claire :)

We are also looking at the late dinner setting as we prefer to eat later when on holiday.

Claire ;)

That's great Claire - you'll have to let us know if you want to join our table! Obviously it's a bit early to arrange yet! Can you tell I'm excited? :banana: :banana: :banana:

What are you dates for December Claire? We are there 2nd to 19th!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter