DCL coming to Dover

Which one??? I've talked my hubby into either the first Baltic or the last Med cruise - I emailed my TA before he could change his mind!!! :lmao:

looking at the Baltic the one towards the end of June
Then I don't have to take DS out of school for the first time in years

at this stage I have the next 2 years holidays planned :confused3

only need to get flights for next year as we have DVC and AP's

looking at the Baltic the one towards the end of June
Then I don't have to take DS out of school for the first time in years...

We're going for early June or September as it fits in with my Uni and we can holiday on our own :love: - our youngest DS will be 17(!!!) by then so might not wanna spend too much time with Ma & Pa...

...at this stage I have the next 2 years holidays planned :confused3

only need to get flights for next year as we have DVC and AP's

Join the club! :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

looks like no more renting out DVC points!!!!

Susan

Oh 12 night Baltic cruise looks very tempting!

Claire ;)

I've managed to talk DH into the 11 Night Mediterranean Cruise on the 24/04.

I've managed to talk DH into the 11 Night Mediterranean Cruise on the 24/04.

:thumbsup2

Saw DH today for the first time in 3 days, he has been working earlies and I have been working lates. So talked about the first Baltic cruise which will be duirng our 9th wedding anniversary, and got the reply 'whatever' which usually means 'yes' :teeth:

Also asked at work for annual leave and it has been granted, just not sure if the computer system (SAP) will accept it yet!!

Claire ;)

:thumbsup2

Saw DH today for the first time in 3 days, he has been working earlies and I have been working lates. So talked about the first Baltic cruise which will be duirng our 9th wedding anniversary, and got the reply 'whatever' which usually means 'yes' :teeth:

Also asked at work for annual leave and it has been granted, just not sure if the computer system (SAP) will accept it yet!!

Claire ;)

That's great news, Claire! DH and I are hoping to be on that one too - I'll be celebrating my birthday during the cruise... :goodvibes

Dad and I have decided to do the 12 night Northern European Capitals leaving on 12th June, as the last "At Sea" day is my birthday (23rd June).

Dad and I have decided to do the 12 night Northern European Capitals leaving on 12th June, as the last "At Sea" day is my birthday (23rd June).

Mine's on the 22nd!!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Our wedding anniversary is June 16th :)

Claire ;)

My birthday is June 16th! :cool1:

I am working on DH at the moment but he's not having any of it! :sad2:

The Northern Capitals on the 12th June is the one I want to go on too! For those of you that are booking if you go through Dreams Unlimited they are offering between $300 & $600 credit per stateroom depending on Category. :thumbsup2

My birthday is June 16th! :cool1:

I am working on DH at the moment but he's not having any of it! :sad2:

The Northern Capitals on the 12th June is the one I want to go on too! For those of you that are booking if you go through Dreams Unlimited they are offering between $300 & $600 credit per stateroom depending on Category. :thumbsup2

$600 credit sounds good :) Hope you can book the cruise.

Claire ;)

Thanks Claire, I've just put in my quote request. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter