DCL not ready to return to Tortola yet...

Sorry! Just off the Fantasy (back to back) this morning! It’s sunshinepowerboatsvi.com. We had an amazing day at The Baths. So much to see! Can’t wait to go back again!
How was your excursion with Malcolm? Was he up and running? Still contemplating booking for December. Wanted to hear how your trip went first!

How was your excursion with Malcolm? Was he up and running? Still contemplating booking for December. Wanted to hear how your trip went first!
Definitely up & running! It was a fantastic day. Everything went off smooth with no problems. It was yet another amazing experience with Malcolm. If/when I return to Tortola there’s nobody else I’d rather book with. I have no problems recommending him. If you contact him, be sure to tell him Kelly said hello!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter