DDC Fantasy Baseball

I know Fantasy Football is starting, but it is Fantasy Baseball Playoff time!

Here are the playoff brackets:

Quarterfinal

(1) PhineastoEzratoGus - Bye

Quarterfinal

(4) Baloo's Cubs

(5) The Incredibles

Quarterfinal

(3) The Hittin' Mickeys

(6) JUNGLE (Nelson) CRUZ

Quarterfinal

(2) Splash Mountaineers - Bye

JUNGLE (Nelson) CRUZ had a great least week to leapfrog over the Yak 'n Yankees for the final playoff spot. They face the Hittin' Mickeys who battled the Splash Mountaineers all year long for the Mickey Division crown. The Mountaineers held on and beat their nemesis by two games to capture the division and earn the first round bye.

The overall top seed, PhineastoEzratoGus, won the Goofy Division by a whopping 21 games over The Incredibles and get the other first round bye. The Incredibles will meet the winner of the Donald Division, Baloo's Cubs, in the other first round playoff matchup.

It was a great and exciting regular season and let's hope for the same in the playoffs!! Good luck to all!

ClearScreen

Woo Hoo! My closed-door team meeting seemed to have lit a spark for my team to make a push for the playoffs. I hope they can pull off a 2010 SF Giants-like run in the playoffs.

Congratulations to JUNGLE(Nelson) Cruz for their see saw victory and upset of The Hittin' Mickeys. Clearly, the tribe of headhunters they picked up on waivers made all the difference. They will now face the 2nd-seeded Splash Mountaineers in the Nemesis side of the playoff bracket.

Also congratulations to The Incredibles for their hard fought victory over Baloo's Cubs. Troy Tulowitzki was truly Mr. Incredible for him last week - Dan Haren was pretty great also. He now faces the number one seed in PhineastoEzratoGus whose team name is the most difficult to type of any team I have ever typed.

Good luck to all!

ClearScreen

My explanation for my win this week: even a blind mouse finds some cheese once in a while. :rotfl2:

Congratulations to The Incredibles and the Splash Mountaineers for making it to this week's Champinship game.

The 5th-seeded Incredibles beat the top seed, PhineastoEzratoGus, by virtue of an 8-0 whitewash, although the scores were very close within each scoring category. I guess Mr. Incredible stole the "Shutout-inator" and put it to good use.

They will face the 2nd-seeded Splash Mountaineers who squeaked by a very determined Jungle (Nelson) Cruz and his team of headhunters by the score of 6-4.

Will the Splash Mountaineers reach their Laughing Place?
Will The Incredibles unleash a Jack-Jack attack and take the title?

Either way, it should be a good one. Best of luck to both teams this week.

ClearScreen

We have a winner!!! :cool1:

Congratulations to AJ and his Splash Mountaineers for winning the first DIS Dad's Fantasy Baseball Championship!!

It was a seesaw championship with AJ's team coming out ahead in the last day or two. Also, congrats to The Incredibles for their amazing playoff run knocking off a higher seed in every round until the championship.

Great season to all and look forward to doing it again next year.

ClearScreen

Figured it is about time to bring this old thread back to life. Spring Training has started and the season will be here soon.

Figured it is about time to bring this old thread back to life. Spring Training has started and the season will be here soon.

I was going to shoot an announcement out this weekend. I guess I can get started now.

Everyone in this league from last year please let me know if you want to do it again this year. IF you are out, please let me know that as well.

If you want to join the league, plesae PM me with your E-mail address and I will invite you if we have the room.

Chris

I was going to shoot an announcement out this weekend. I guess I can get started now.

Everyone in this league from last year please let me know if you want to do it again this year. IF you are out, please let me know that as well.

If you want to join the league, plesae PM me with your E-mail address and I will invite you if we have the room.

Chris

I'm in. Didn't know if you planned on hosting again or not, so I figured I'd just revive this thread to get some discussion going. I didn't mean to rush you into starting it early... sorry.:rolleyes1

I'm in. Didn't know if you planned on hosting again or not, so I figured I'd just revive this thread to get some discussion going. I didn't mean to rush you into starting it early... sorry.:rolleyes1

Sure you didn't :lmao:

No need to apologize.

Others have asked me as well.

I just had to get off my butt and do it. It's done now and I will send out invites once I see how many are in/out from last year.

Chris

I am pretty sure I missed the draft last night prepping for my review today :headache::headache:

Nope. Draft is on Monday, March 26, 2012.

We only have 7 teams so far. Need to have at least 12 for a real league.

If you are an intersted returnign owner and have not signed up yet, please do so ASAP.

If you would like to join, please PM me and I will invite you.

Chris

Has it been posted on the main thread? Might be some new dads who haven't found this one that might be interested in joining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter