DDC XIX - Squirrel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just toss a few beer cans around and a couple of empty pizza boxes and we’re pretty much there.

I like the name as well.
Nice choice, but shouldn’t’ it be: “DDC XIX - Squirrel!”

Or are XIX and XVIV both acceptable?
I’ve never really researched the finer points of Roman Numeration.
:scratchin

Aren't YOU a smart one! Didn't think to research that either... but just looked it up and you are 100% correct sir! :thumbsup2 I'll make that change now.

A couple more pics from the Keys trip.

IMG_3906.jpg

IMG_3913.jpg

IMG_3915.jpg

IMG_3917.jpg

IMG_3919.jpg

afternoon gents!

Had a serious talk with SWMBO last night, and we are still going to try and head to WDW for Thanksgiving. Instead of POR (which is my fav so far) we are going to downgrade to ASMovies. That saved us about 1K$ off the top. Just not looking forward to the buses, but I cant complain too much. So, if anyone is going to be down from 11/18 to 11/23, you may see me down there.

Matt

Welcome all! The place is open and ready for fun! :cool1: I need to do something to spruce up the place a little more... Maybe some paint on the walls? popcorn::

I'll give you some information you can update on page 1.

Post #5. Can add me to December. DW and I are going Dec. 1-15. Part of our stay will be offsite with family. Last part of our trip will be by ourselves Dec. 11-15. Staying at CBR.

afternoon gents!

Had a serious talk with SWMBO last night, and we are still going to try and head to WDW for Thanksgiving. Instead of POR (which is my fav so far) we are going to downgrade to ASMovies. That saved us about 1K$ off the top. Just not looking forward to the buses, but I cant complain too much. So, if anyone is going to be down from 11/18 to 11/23, you may see me down there.

Matt

A thousand bucks is a major win. Are you driving down or flying and using the M/E? If you have your own car (or a rental) then parking at the various parks is free for folks staying on site. Just a thought…

We were down there at Thanksgiving once. It can be a bit crowded, but having the decorations show up overnight on that Friday is really cool.

Post #6, my birthday is April 14th.

40 you say? You’re still just a pup.

Happy Belated Birthday

Thanks for the new space Don. Did I beat my nemesis here?

Yup. Last I heard from him, he was stuck in a training conference, weaving Power Point handouts into a rope. Not sure if he planned on using it to escape or hang himself.

Yup. Last I heard from him, he was stuck in a training conference, weaving Power Point handouts into a rope. Not sure if he planned on using it to escape or hang himself.

Oh that's right, I recall he mentioned something about that on the Face Place.

He mentioned something about "Cruel and Unusual Punishment" or was it "Prohibition of Alcohol" I don't recall which. :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter