DDC XX - The Quest for More Bacon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to Brian for the last word in DDC-XIX.
That one closed a bit quicker then I thought it would.

You’ve already seen the official counts, but here are the rest of the stats that we generally track…

DDC-HP.jpg

DDC-LW.jpg

DDC-T30.jpg

running_smiley_wheel.gif

Glad I finished up from the bottom on the last thread. Granted, it's only my first full thread since joining, but still....

So, after the Quest for more Bacon, do we do the Quest for Fire so we can cook it?

Other tweets say it is back up. Reported that wait time could be as high as 4 hours, fastpasses gone at 10am. Can wait to see it in a about three weeks. Definitely need a strategy for dealing with the crowds.
Well, aside from Barry's idea, which actually would probably work very well, all I can say is Rope Drop and Fastpasses.

Good luck, we're all counting on you. :thumbsup2

You’ve already seen the official counts, but here are the rest of the stats that we generally track…

DDC-HP.jpg

DDC-LW.jpg

DDC-T30.jpg

running_smiley_wheel.gif
I'm glad to see you have time to keep these important records updated while life's rain cloud is hanging over your head and the powers that be at work are putting you through the grinder.:thumbsup2

Almost completely missed the thread closing race. Darn work. The controller of the universe pulled strings and managed to shut it down. Congratulations Brian!

Well, that had to be one of the quickest races to the finish of any DDC thread. Congrats to Brian for not only finishing it out, but for doing so with my all time favorite pun. :thumbsup2 Bravo, sir, Bravo!

Congrats to Brian for closing the other thread :thumbsup2

Congrats Brian. Have to go check out your post.

Thanks guys... If it stayed open to 5:00 pm or so, I'd taken that lead right from under his feet... :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

DDC-HP.jpg

DDC-LW.jpg

DDC-T30.jpg

running_smiley_wheel.gif

Not to be a stickler, but didn't AirGoofy get the highest # of posts @ 500?

DDC-HP.jpg

DDC-LW.jpg

DDC-T30.jpg

running_smiley_wheel.gif

These are actually the stats from the beginning of the Squirrel thread, not the closing.

Tonight @ 8:00 pm on ABC (I believe) - set your DVR's (PVR's for you Canadians).

Nik Wallenda will be high wire walking over the Niagara River from USA into CANADA.

I believe he will start the walk at 10:20 pm.

th_smiley_emoticons_doh.gif

You are correct sir!
Error corrected… image file updated.

These are actually the stats from the beginning of the Squirrel thread, not the closing.

I store the images for these stat sheets under the same path and name so that they will update in all the prior threads. If you are still seeing the old images that do not include the stats for XIX, you may need to clear your browser’s cache so that it will be forced to reacquire the related image files.

I'm glad to see you have time to keep these important records updated while life's rain cloud is hanging over your head and the powers that be at work are putting you through the grinder.:thumbsup2

It takes about fifteen minutes tops to update the spreadsheets, and is a good diversion form the rest of my actual “work” (although I do have to be mindful of who’s roaming the hallways), but…

You’re point is well taken.
I’ll not be posting any commentary about my current state of mind in the future.
:rolleyes:

I store the images for these stat sheets under the same path and name so that they will update in all the prior threads. If you are still seeing the old images that do not include the stats for XIX, you may need to clear your browser’s cache so that it will be forced to reacquire the related image files.

Thanks for the clarification and I actually understood what you told me to do. :woohoo:

I miss DOS.

Half a pizza consumed. Some files deleted from my computer and a glass of wine waiting when I get home. Looking forward to a good night of sleep. Been too hot lately to sleep well and too hot during the day to think. Happy Father's Day weekend guys.

Congrats on the last word closure.

Morning Everybody! Don't worry, I'll take care of that new thread smell right away. :thumbsup2

Yuk. Limburger?

Who's the leader of the club
That's made for you and me!
M-I-C-K-E-Y
M-O-U-S-E!
]

Our true leader.

Wow. I feel like I read nearly every page in that last thread and I didn't make the list. Let's see if I can't change that this time. This has to be the only place that I've ever been 'quiet'. At least that's what DW would say.
!

It moves quickly. All these nuggets of wisdom.

The place looks good! Hopefully, I will be able to get in more than two posts before this one closes.

Jump on in there.

Duck check..........I'm here :lmao:

Hey nemesis.

yes it did end quickly!

Good for me.

Ahhh, the spread sheets. They look terrific.

Thanks guys... If it stayed open to 5:00 pm or so, I'd taken that lead right from under his feet... :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

Good thing it didn't.

Thanks for the credit.

Tonight @ 8:00 pm on ABC (I believe) - set your DVR's (PVR's for you Canadians).

Nik Wallenda will be high wire walking over the Niagara River from USA into CANADA.

I believe he will start the walk at 10:20 pm.

Watching it now.

Half a pizza consumed. Some files deleted from my computer and a glass of wine waiting when I get home. Looking forward to a good night of sleep. Been too hot lately to sleep well and too hot during the day to think. Happy Father's Day weekend guys.

Sounds like a good end to the week.

Friday night ownage.

Don always gets off to the big lead on these.

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 75
User Name Posts
Emma's Dad 16
GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes 8
twokids0204 7
scott2997 5
FreezinRafiki 4
afwdwfan 4
wasnotafan 4
cj9200 4
RodBelding 3
jmwest 2
middlepat 2
theduck619 2
Disney Commando 2
AirGoofy 2
Twin Dad 2
Wherem I Now 1
NandK 1
Urugami 1
SAHDad 1
declansdad 1
AJRitz 1
Grooovertoo 1
DisneyDadC 1

Some prayers needed.

We went to the zoo today in Louisville and then on to visit my parents. My youngest dd started acting tired and she was burning hot. My guess is a fever. She complained about a sore throat and my fear is strep throat. Gave her an Aleve at parent house 4 hours ago and a cold shower. Still has temp. 2 hour drive home and some Tylenol 30 minutes ago. Still has fever. Will try some ibuprofen and another cold shower, but it may be a trip to ER tonite. Prayers please.

Some prayers needed.

We went to the zoo today in Louisville and then on to visit my parents. My youngest dd started acting tired and she was burning hot. My guess is a fever. She complained about a sore throat and my fear is strep throat. Gave her an Aleve at parent house 4 hours ago and a cold shower. Still has temp. 2 hour drive home and some Tylenol 30 minutes ago. Still has fever. Will try some ibuprofen and another cold shower, but it may be a trip to ER tonite. Prayers please.

Granted....

My DS's been quite under the weather latley. He's doing a lot better tonight though.

We are out at the fair in our town. Watching the Lorax right now.

Granted....

My DS's been quite under the weather latley. He's doing a lot better tonight though.

We are out at the fair in our town. Watching the Lorax right now.

Thanks. No ER. Called Dr who said fever virus going around. Said to alternate Tylenol & Motrin every 2 hours. Another cold shower helped. They have pediatric clinic hours tomorrow if need be.

On another note, I see the border between Canada and USA is even more unsecure. Pretty cool historical wallenda event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter