DDC XXII - End of Summer Bash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very Cool... :thumbsup2

It is a good way to see the country. This will be my third with Ottawa and Toronto being the last two and Calgary next year. We also have an annual conference in Ottawa or Gatineay for the Canadian Sport 4 Life movement. That happens at the end of January/first of February.

You guys gonna wake up and see me cross the finish line at 730am? :confused3

Wow! that'd be some serious running. You should get them to bring you something at the finish line.

Tonga toast is an ideal post race meal, it would be great if you crossed the finish line while eating it.

Wow! that'd be some serious running. You should get them to bring you something at the finish line.

Tonga toast is an ideal post race meal, it would be great if you crossed the finish line while eating it.

doesn't the race start at 5am? Thats 2 1/2 hours of running... not do-able? :confused3

Maybe if I get to know the right people!

I just found out the disney parks and resort analytics people will be at an event I'm partly hosting at the end of this month. My goal is to work on something that gets implemented in the parks or resorts.

I just found out the disney parks and resort analytics people will be at an event I'm partly hosting at the end of this month. My goal is to work on something that gets implemented in the parks or resorts.
Get 'em drunk then get 'em to sign some crazy documents. :rotfl2:

Who posted:

AirGoofy 341
moose615 307
twokids0204 248
declansdad 226
Venomhatch 207
BigTikiDaddy 188
theduck619 164
RodBelding 162
Cinderella's Fella 155
afwdwfan 125
that's nice 115
dvczerfs 105
Twin Dad 94
mm1971 90
Disney Commando 89
disdadIL 81
GoHerd1028 77
IamTrike 73
Jousey 70
DisDadDoc 68
scott2997 67
10dedfish 67
baseballmickey 66
Captain_Oblivious 65
cj9200 62
GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes 59
trennr 56
FreezinRafiki 49
ClearScreen 46
middlepat 39
DisneyDaddy-O 38
Goofy + 3 37
Emma's Dad 32
Wherem I Now 30
wasnotafan 30
jmwest 28
MiJo 17
belias21 10
katoot 8
AJRitz 8
terrortower13 6
Rental01 6
DisneyDadC 5
tutter99 5
stopher1 4
Bo Duke 3
BDJazz 3
chillcoupons 2
WebmasterKathy 1
Chris the CPA 1
DisneyFed 1
1Grumpy John 1
Urugami 1
DEA 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter