DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Merry Christmas Eve everyone. Had a busy day today prepping for tomorrow, cleaned up from last night,made lasagna and homemade garlic loaf for tomorrow evening. Did some last minute shopping, it was crazy busy. Just finished our traditional Christmas Eve meal Nachos with the works. Now its time to finish some wrapping, get Santa's snack out, get Zara to bed, then relax and have a refreshment. Cheers :drinking1:drinking1

Ok boys, as the most eastern time zone we are now officially in Christmas Day. Merry Christmas to you all and your families, from our little corner in London. Have a fantastic day, and may the banter continue on here, it keeps me on the straight and narrow. Most of the time.

All the best guys

Dan

Merry Christmas all. Hope you have a great (or better than NORMal) time with family. We had our "Christmas" dinner on Sunday with the kids since I'd driven up to Atlanta with youngest DW. All but one of the kids were there, so we had a good time. Drove back to FL yesterday. Today, dinner with my mom, brother, SIL, nieces and friends. Tomorrow, back to work. Can you say whirlwind boys and girls? I knew you could. Mostly a good whirlwind, though.

images

Wishing all my Dad brothers a very special and Merry Christmas. May we all be at peace and just enjoy some family and friend time. Cheers gentlemen!
View attachment 371515 Well this was me at 0650 this morning. I can’t feel my toes. George got the goal and the West Ham goalie kit from Santa. Look what he’s done to my grass already.....
Nice job Santa! You’re gonna need some athletic turf in the yard?

Right, I’ve just past the “Mr Creosote” stage of gluttony.

Did you burn that Chelsea Youth Club Kit?
I send him to Chelsea youth in his West Ham kit. Muwahahahahahaaaaaa.
Nice job Santa! You’re gonna need some athletic turf in the yard?
I need to do something Mikey. My grass has been wrecked since April.

Happy boxing day. Survived the holidays. Not sure how many more my dad will have, but we cooked turkey, dressing casserole, hash brown casserole, bacon wrapped Green beans, challah bread, derby pie, and caramel pie, drove the food to Louisville, and set them up with leftovers for awhile.

DW went back to work. I still have another week off. Hope you all enjoy the day.

Morning brothers from a mild London. Drowning in a Tsunami of plastic.
To my Commonwealth brethren, Happy Boxing day.

Bubble and squeak is on the table today, so all good.

Happy boxing day to you. I'll celebrate the next 5 hours with Premier League football, even if there isn't any top 5 vs each other. You can squeak my bubble and bubble my squeak. Don't know what that means, but hopefully it translates safely. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter