DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Evening boys from a sunny and 30c London. Bought the kiddos an above ground pool, so they are happy. It was on sale, 12ft diameter and about 4 ft deep. I can't wait for the water bill.
FiL was round today so watched the British GP, and as I only watch about 1 race a year, looks like I picked the right one.
It was either here or the Society for Humorless Non-creative and Obviously Odious Kinfolk (SHNOOK).
A no good one?

Evening boys from a sunny and 30c London. Bought the kiddos an above ground pool, so they are happy. It was on sale, 12ft diameter and about 4 ft deep. I can't wait for the water bill.
FiL was round today so watched the British GP, and as I only watch about 1 race a year, looks like I picked the right one.

It was one of the more entertaining races of the year.

Have fun with the pool.

Mornin', Gents! Back to Monday and another work week. I have a different schedule this week, and looking forward to it. For the last several weeks I've been working in specialty offices, and when you work specialty offices your schedule is 5, 8 hour shifts. Working 5, 8's is nice because I get out at 4pm, so an extra hour to have for the evening. Working in primary offices you work 4, 10's, so long days, but an extra day off somewhere in the week. So for my schedule this week I'll have Thursday off, not bad. Well, Gents, have a good day and we'll chat later.

TTFN

Mornin', Gents! Back to Monday and another work week... done.
I'll be off work in 30 minutes or so. Quick nap of 3-4 hours then I have to take Dad to get glaucoma surgery on his eye. He had the other eye done a couple months ago, and I'm hoping he'll have much improved vision after this.

I did manage to watch the British GP. Really good race. Do feel that the lap 1 incident was more of a racing incident than anything and agree if you penalize every attempt at overtaking, then you're going to have one dull sport. Well, more dull than it sometimes can be.

Hey folks! Hope you had a great weekend.

Nothing major to report here. I didn't get the Assistant Director job, but it may be a blessing anyway. Happy to keep doing what I'm doing.

(That should be an easy setup too)

Morning, guys! Man was yesterday busy. The back-up person that usually helps me when things get busy was on vacation, so it was just me. While the day went by quickly, I was beat by the end of the of it. Well, let's hope today goes smoother. Have a good day, guys.

TTFN

I didn't get the Assistant Director job, but it may be a blessing anyway. Happy to keep doing what I'm doing.

Sorry you didn't get the position.

Happy to keep doing what I'm doing.
Well, back to it sunshine. Those cones are not gonna put themselves out, are they?
And that shovel hasn't been leaned on for so long it thinks it might actually have to dig something.

(You did offer)
(Sorry about the job, bud, but I'm fairly sure they would have had a pound and a half out of you while paying for half a pound)

Sorry you didn't get the position.

Thanks. It's really no big deal. I'm happy where I am and can pay all my bills. It's nice to be able to be picky about what promotions I go for.

Well, back to it sunshine. Those cones are not gonna put themselves out, are they?
And that shovel hasn't been leaned on for so long it thinks it might actually have to dig something.

(You did offer)
(Sorry about the job, bud, but I'm fairly sure they would have had a pound and a half out of you while paying for half a pound)

There it is. Thanks for not leaving me hanging. Or leaning, as it were.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter