DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Hey guys, I'm back after a week away over spring break. We took a trip down to Charleston, SC to visit my brother and his family. Had a nice time, but unfortunately we brought home an unwanted souvenir: both my wife and I now have COVID. I started feeling really crappy Friday night after we got back home, and we were both down for the count on Saturday. Thankfully none of the kids got it--they've all tested negative so far. Not sure how that happened, but we'll take it. We've basically locked ourselves in our bedroom and they're loving it because they get to play as much Xbox as they want. Good times!

Morning folks. Happy Saturday! (Technically my Friday, but I called in sick for last night's midnight shift as I'm still not feeling up to doing that. I'm okay with that.)

For those keeping track, another week has begun.

Have fun!
Nope. It's Friday or Saturday
;)
We took a trip down to Charleston, SC to visit my brother and his family.
Nice!
unfortunately we brought home an unwanted souvenir: both my wife and I now have COVID.
Oh, no. Sorry to hear that. Hope it goes by quickly for you both with no long lasting symptoms.
We've basically locked ourselves in our bedroom and they're loving it because they get to play as much Xbox as they want. Good times!
When the cat's away...

Hey guys, I'm back after a week away over spring break. We took a trip down to Charleston, SC to visit my brother and his family. Had a nice time, but unfortunately we brought home an unwanted souvenir: both my wife and I now have COVID. I started feeling really crappy Friday night after we got back home, and we were both down for the count on Saturday. Thankfully none of the kids got it--they've all tested negative so far. Not sure how that happened, but we'll take it. We've basically locked ourselves in our bedroom and they're loving it because they get to play as much Xbox as they want. Good times!
Sorry you caught it, but hopefully the symptoms will be on the lower end of the severity scale and the kids can enjoy their own parent free vacation without sharing in the Covid experience.

Howdy other pops! Been a while since I posted here, but glad to see everyone is active and still keeping the train rolling!

Hope everyone has a great day! For me? Just a day off planning our DVC purchase. One day we’ll pull the trigger lol

Oh, no. Sorry to hear that. Hope it goes by quickly for you both with no long lasting symptoms.
Thanks. We're still feeling under the weather but Saturday was the worst so far. Hopefully that trend will continue. At least now I can travel this summer with no worries!

Sorry you caught it, but hopefully the symptoms will be on the lower end of the severity scale and the kids can enjoy their own parent free vacation without sharing in the Covid experience.
Thanks. It feels like a bad flu to us. We were both vaccinated and boosted, and from what I gather that means we shouldn't have to go to the hospital. That seems to be the case.

praying

Howdy other pops! Been a while since I posted here, but glad to see everyone is active and still keeping the train rolling!

Hope everyone has a great day! For me? Just a day off planning our DVC purchase. One day we’ll pull the trigger lol
Preeeeety sure you'll be welcomed back into the fold shortly.

:rolleyes:
Thanks. We're still feeling under the weather but Saturday was the worst so far.
Hopefully you'll feel completely better soon.
At least now I can travel this summer with no worries!
Until the next variant comes along and knocks everyone on their keester. :sad2:

Sorry to hear about the diagnosis, but I hope you enjoyed Charleston!
We love visiting Charleston and have family in the area.

Sorry to hear about the diagnosis, but I hope you enjoyed Charleston!
We love visiting Charleston and have family in the area.
Took me a few seconds to figure out what DHHIR was, but enjoyed it other than the purple/green feet from the sand dollars. ;)

Good day all

Speed Bumps vs. Speed Humps | Traffic Management Blog

Hope you are both feeling better soon ...................... for the sake of your house. ;)

Yeah, that version would work better around here.

Hay y'all...
I'm still reading, but just haven't found a good place to chime back into the "conversation" or anything worth bothering you about. Still haven't really, but whatever...

I see a lot of folks have been under the weather. haven't caught that bug yet (so far as I know), but I am glad to hear that it hasn't been as sever for you as the earlier versions that that mess have been.

I'll be heading down to the coast in a couple weeks, so apparently I'll need to be mindful of the crowd levels and locations I frequent or I will end up catching it.
(my overlords would love that :sad2:)

I think those are meant to be crickets, but those look like grasshoppers to me. :laughing:
Maybe time for new glasses or a bigger screen.

Blame it on @pkondz. He killed the discussion
I do that a lot, actually.
I'm still reading, but just haven't found a good place to chime back into the "conversation" or anything worth bothering you about.
Wait… are you under the impression that the rest of us have anything worth talking about??

Nice “seeing” you again. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter