DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Until the next variant comes along and knocks everyone on their keester. :sad2:
Well, aren't you just full of sunshine and rainbows?

Sorry to hear about the diagnosis, but I hope you enjoyed Charleston!
We love visiting Charleston and have family in the area.
Thanks! We had a nice visit. Did Patriots Point, Fort Sumter, Fort Moultrie, wandered downtown, ate at Lewis BBQ, and played a little golf. Not bad for 3 days.

Hope you are both feeling better soon ...................... for the sake of your house. ;)
Thanks! The boys have been surprisingly well-behaved thus far.

Hay y'all...
I'm still reading, but just haven't found a good place to chime back into the "conversation" or anything worth bothering you about. Still haven't really, but whatever...
Hey Rob! I think if Randall posts crickets then there's not a bad place to jump in.

I see a lot of folks have been under the weather. haven't caught that bug yet (so far as I know), but I am glad to hear that it hasn't been as sever for you as the earlier versions that that mess have been.

I'll be heading down to the coast in a couple weeks, so apparently I'll need to be mindful of the crowd levels and locations I frequent or I will end up catching it.
(my overlords would love that :sad2:)
We're not sure where we caught it. With all that traveling it would have been hard to pin down. At least the shot did what it was supposed to and kept us out of the hospital.

Morning, Fellas! Just making a quick stop to say hey. So....hey. For those who have been, or currently are, sick, hope you feel better. For those who aren't sick, well, good, stay that way. Been at a slower office this week where we've had on average 35 to 45 patients, so easy to handle. The good thing about that office is that the reception area only has the receptionist in it, so unless someone had to be there, like faxing something or dropping off something to be scanned, I was pretty much alone most of the day. This gave me the opportunity to listen to podcasts, or even listen to vlogs on the Tube of You. It was great. I even pulled up a concert once and listened to it. I was truly in my element. I'm at another slow office today but won't be able to listen to my podcasts, but it'll still be an easy day. Otherwise all is well. Been spending my mornings reading and studying, not as hard as I should, but it's a start. As I get into studying I'll start hitting harder....but I have to start somewhere. Well, gotta go. Have a good day everyone, and we'll chat later.

Last edited:
That's it, I'm calling it. Work week over. Last one to Jock Lindsey's for Air Pirate's mules has to take the queen of hearts home and let me tell ya, when she says off with his head, you would rather she meant kill you.

That's it, I'm calling it. Work week over. Last one to Jock Lindsey's for Air Pirate's mules has to take the queen of hearts home and let me tell ya, when she says off with his head, you would rather she meant kill you.
:scared:

Hey, Fellas! Everyone have a good week? I had a great week working in somewhat slow offices, which, if you remember from my last post, I was able to listen to some podcasts while working. Yesterday was a good day, slow patient wise, about 30, but a good day. I also found myself as the only one in the reception area, so this gave me the opportunity to listen to some music, or podcasts, on my phone...something I didn't think I would be able to do. The problem with that office, and any office really, are the phones. If the phones won't stop ringing, it makes for a busy day. Thankfully the phones got to the answering service automatically from about 10 am to about 1pm, and then again from about 2pm on, so that really helps in being able to get other things done, like scanning documents and scheduling some overdue appointments.

As for the weekend, I'm not sure what's on the agenda. I do need to get my truck inspected and work in the garden. Outside that? Not sure. Well, have a good day, guys.

Good morning guys! I’ve been lurking around the boards for a bit, but just found this thread/group. As the handle says I’m Pete from central PA and have 2 girls(4 & 2) with a third(boy) on the way. I have a lot of posts to catch up on but just wanted to say “Hey!”

Welcome to the club.

Morning all.
It is morning isn’t it? Hate when the insomnia bug strikes. What’s everyone up to this weekend?

Good morning guys! I’ve been lurking around the boards for a bit, but just found this thread/group. As the handle says I’m Pete from central PA and have 2 girls(4 & 2) with a third(boy) on the way. I have a lot of posts to catch up on but just wanted to say “Hey!”
:welcome: to the club!
You brought bacon, right? New guys have to bring bacon for everyone.

It’s a rule.
Hey, Fellas! Everyone have a good week?
What is this “week” you speak of?

Evening all, another day done at the Depot in the garden center. So far all has been good. Travel business is still a work in progress but it's getting there.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

Welcome to the original home of the DisDads Club. Always great to have a new bacon provider.

:welcome:WELCOME TO THE DISDAD'S CLUB Pete! :welcome:

You have been added to The Official DISDad Members List on Page 1, Posts 8 & 9!:thumbsup2

Your Official Member Number is #882!

To see where else you can find the DISDads on the internet, please check out Post 3 on Page One!

If you would like anything added to Page One about yourself, please send me a PM. FYI, I do not add anything to page one about you without your permission.

Hey, guys. That's all I've got. Hope everyone has a good day.

:welcome: to the club!
You brought bacon, right? New guys have to bring bacon for everyone.

It’s a rule.

Yes it is. Mmmm bacon.

What is this “week” you speak of?

Well, it consists of 7 days, Sunday through Saturday. For you and your schedule? No idea. However, I would guess that it still consists of 7 days, just in a different order.

Come over anytime. I keep a nice stash of bacon on hand at all times.

Good to know you have a stash of bacon.

Come over anytime. I keep a nice stash of bacon on hand at all times.
Address?
And be careful… I’ve (literally) driven 1000 miles out of my way for good ice cream (and fried chicken, although that one fell through) so who knows how far I’d go for bacon.
Travel business is still a work in progress but it's getting there.
Hopefully as Covid eases, that’ll pick up.
Well, it consists of 7 days, Sunday through Saturday. For you and your schedule? No idea. However, I would guess that it still consists of 7 days, just in a different order.
Nope. 8.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter