DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Happy Thursday. Another hormone moment this AM. Oldest dd has somehow convinced herself that if she continues the same bad behavior, then she will get back her phone sooner. :furious:

As for the hormones, I know about that all too well. I've never been able to get DW to agree to taking the phone. I think it's a great punishment. Of course getting thrown in the pool would top it off best.

If i could mail the rain along with oldest dd, then I would do it. :lmao:

My favorite time was after I took her phone, she said she hoped she was kidnapped because they (her kidnappers) would give her a phone. :sad2: She was able to laugh later at how stupid that sounded.

Morning Guys,

Going to be a rough day here today. About to go into to a quick meeting before heading to the golf course to pay in a charity tournament. The tournament is an annual tournament put on by a local petroleum company for our KidSport charity. Hope to stay hydrated on the course.

Have a good one.

Ah, life of Darcy today.

Too many rules and letters. I talk English good enough anyway.

YUP! Speakin 'Murican english ain't as hard as Canadaullre english. I learnt it in my edumacation in skool. :lmao:

A bit behind stopping by, work is past crazy with both huge volume and several What the Hecks are we doing .................................
Walt tried. That's why you see what appears to be an old runway along the road to MK just before Wilderness Lodge.
I have read tons of books on Walt & WDW history and missed that one. Checked out Google maps and there it is - very cool.
Feel your pain. We are still digging out of the four years of junk my kid accumulated while in school. The living room is doubling as a storage room right now. Glad they are settled in. She is in her Senior year right?
Yes, this will be her final year. Even with them out of the house our den is loaded up with the empty tv and printer boxes, storage tubs we brought back with us - never ends.
Tennis again tonight and I get to avoid another teen hormone moment. She was all puffy at DW this morning, so she lost her phone. I get to drive her to swim and I may just go throw her in the pool.
Happy Thursday. Another hormone moment this AM. Oldest dd has somehow convinced herself that if she continues the same bad behavior, then she will get back her phone sooner. :furious:

My favorite time was after I took her phone, she said she hoped she was kidnapped because they (her kidnappers) would give her a phone. :sad2: She was able to laugh later at how stupid that sounded.
Sounds like you are having fun with all the estrogen in your house...... Good luck as I always had DS to balance things out a bit, those of you with all daughters at those teen years I do feel for you
Morning Guys,

Going to be a rough day here today. About to go into to a quick meeting before heading to the golf course to pay in a charity tournament. The tournament is an annual tournament put on by a local petroleum company for our KidSport charity. Hope to stay hydrated on the course.

Have a good one.
Rough, sounds real rough Darcy

About to go into to a quick meeting before heading to the golf course to pay in a charity tournament. The tournament is an annual tournament put on by a local petroleum company for our KidSport charity. Hope to stay hydrated on the course.
Sucks to be you today...

Any event that ends up in Castle Anthrax is a good thing.
Look, let me go back in there and face the peril.

But some quotes are more equal than others.
Invoking the amended first commandment, I see.

By the way...
Did you remember to whack Scotty with a pillow back in July?
I forgot to remind you.

Oldest dd has somehow convinced herself that if she continues the same bad behavior, then she will get back her phone sooner. :furious:
So the warning sign and then grabbing a hold of the electric fence wasn't enough...
She had to go ahead and piss on it too.

Learning that one the hard way.

That...
Is some mighty interesting logic, right there :laughing:

Good that she agrees it was less than bright as ideas go.
Proves that there are at least a few candles burning in the attic.

Hey guys. It's been a while for over here. Going to try to come here more often. There are some aspects of the other side I don't care for. I have a lot to catch up on here though. That should keep me for a while. So anyways, Looking forward to rebuilding my presence over here again.

Hey guys. It's been a while for over here. Going to try to come here more often. There are some aspects of the other side I don't care for. I have a lot to catch up on here though. That should keep me for a while. So anyways, Looking forward to rebuilding my presence over here again.

Hi Jason, Welcome back!

Happy Friday. Life seems to be in a really good clip with light office days and tennis. In more good news, a local liquor store opened up a bar/ sample section. They limit to three pours (craft beers or bourbon), but they are cheap with $3.00 standard shot for top shelf bourbons. Now, they do have the 30 year aged bottles that go for $30 a shot, but I haven't tried that. It is a fun way to sample different bourbons before buying the whole bottle. They do wine flights, tequila nights, etc. I hope everyone has it as good or better than me.

Sounds like you are having fun with all the estrogen in your house...... Good luck as I always had DS to balance things out a bit, those of you with all daughters at those teen years I do feel for you

So the warning sign and then grabbing a hold of the electric fence wasn't enough...
She had to go ahead and piss on it too.

Learning that one the hard way.

Yup, no balancing here, other than the time I spend on the tennis court or the bourbon bar or new liquor store bar. And yes, she can't seem to read that warning sign.

However, she and a friend want to go to the HS football game tonight. Guess who was extremely well behaved last night & this AM? Don't know if it is hormones or just bad behavior. :sad2:

Hey Jason. Good to see you back. Make sure you catch up on all our nuggets of wisdom we posted here. :lmao:

Oh no!!! You poor, poor guy!
Hang in there!!!!!!

:lmao:

IT was rough but I made it. ;)

I have read tons of books on Walt & WDW history and missed that one. Checked out Google maps and there it is - very cool.

Some history on the airport for you.

http://jimhillmedia.com/editor_in_chief1/b/jim_hill/archive/2005/03/08/554.aspx

Happy Friday. Life seems to be in a really good clip with light office days and tennis. In more good news, a local liquor store opened up a bar/ sample section. They limit to three pours (craft beers or bourbon), but they are cheap with $3.00 standard shot for top shelf bourbons. Now, they do have the 30 year aged bottles that go for $30 a shot, but I haven't tried that. It is a fun way to sample different bourbons before buying the whole bottle. They do wine flights, tequila nights, etc. I hope everyone has it as good or better than me.

How many trip per day are you making? ;)

Welcome back. Same random postings of nothingness that we are so little known for.

...However, she and a friend want to go to the HS football game tonight. Guess who was extremely well behaved last night & this AM? Don't know if it is hormones or just bad behavior. :sad2:

Could be worse. You could be dealing with a menopausal spouse and hormonal daughters. Don't ask me how I know.:headache:

I got the time, but not the money. Hey, want to send me some money? It is probably a good thing I don't, otherwise, I might be typing this from the bar right now. :lmao:

Ok, I'll bite. How do you know?

The voice of experience. :sad2:

At least the last 10 years it was just the normal issues of raising children and marriage. Now I get to deal with SWMBO and DD estrogen issues. At least I have my boy to help balance things out but he is still planning on leaving KY in 4 years when he graduates.

Hey Jason. Good to see you back. Make sure you catch up on all our nuggets of wisdom we posted here. :lmao:

I am sure there are nuggets of something. :rolleyes1

I have missed these boards actually. But I am a bit disappointed. This thread has been open since December of '14. I thought for sure I was going to have to search for the newest thread.

I see a lot of items have changed on this page.

Evening boys, from Sunny Orlando. Just checking in. I think I've broke the kids, they are laying on the sofa in some kind of trance. That's what 5 days of park will do for ya.

Off to Anna Maria Island tomorrow, I see a cheeky stop in Costco in my near future.

Got an interesting call today. A little background, I don't answer my phone. If your name does not pop up from my address book, your call will go to voicemail. Leave a message and you may get a call back. Don't and there is no way I'm going to redial the number.

Anyway, a call came in from Amarillo, TX and I sent it directly to voicemail where they left a message. A recorded voice informed me that as of now, MY SOCIAL SECURITY ACCOUNT WAS SUSPENDED! They directed me to call a number back IMMEDIATELY. Panic ensued. Suspended? Since I am self employed, does that mean I don't have to send in my estimated SS taxes next quarter? Better call them back and give them my SS# so they can straighten it out, right?

Thought about calling them back to mess with them but will instead try to report it. What a bunch of leaches. I can only imaging an elderly person actually panicking and calling them back because they need their check. Special place in hell for people like that.

Have to run, a Nigerian Prince just sent me an email saying he needs help getting money into the country.

Got an interesting call today. A little background, I don't answer my phone. If your name does not pop up from my address book, your call will go to voicemail. Leave a message and you may get a call back. Don't and there is no way I'm going to redial the number.

Anyway, a call came in from Amarillo, TX and I sent it directly to voicemail where they left a message. A recorded voice informed me that as of now, MY SOCIAL SECURITY ACCOUNT WAS SUSPENDED! They directed me to call a number back IMMEDIATELY. Panic ensued. Suspended? Since I am self employed, does that mean I don't have to send in my estimated SS taxes next quarter? Better call them back and give them my SS# so they can straighten it out, right?

Thought about calling them back to mess with them but will instead try to report it. What a bunch of leaches. I can only imaging an elderly person actually panicking and calling them back because they need their check. Special place in hell for people like that.

Have to run, a Nigerian Prince just sent me an email saying he needs help getting money into the country.
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

The voice of experience. :sad2:

At least the last 10 years it was just the normal issues of raising children and marriage. Now I get to deal with SWMBO and DD estrogen issues. At least I have my boy to help balance things out but he is still planning on leaving KY in 4 years when he graduates.

Yeah, no balancing here. I don't know what my oldest will do in 4 years. She says she doesn't want to go to college. She doesn't want to get a certificate. I'm thinking she'll need to be a Disney princess or real princess.

I am sure there are nuggets of something. :rolleyes1

I have missed these boards actually. But I am a bit disappointed. This thread has been open since December of '14. I thought for sure I was going to have to search for the newest thread.

I see a lot of items have changed on this page.

They are nuggets alright. :lmao:

Ever since the new forums, most of the guys have migrated away. And, since there are no more stats, we can't close a thread anymore.

Evening boys, from Sunny Orlando. Just checking in. I think I've broke the kids, they are laying on the sofa in some kind of trance. That's what 5 days of park will do for ya.

Off to Anna Maria Island tomorrow, I see a cheeky stop in Costco in my near future.

What! No down time and Disney. You better vacation like you're not on vacation. Go till you drop everyday.

Yeah, those calls are designed to get you. I'm the same way with my cell phone as you are. Glad you didn't answer.

Ever since the new forums, most of the guys have migrated away. And, since there are no more stats, we can't close a thread anymore.

That's too bad. I was wondering. I was trying to find where you click to see the stats. Oh well.

Like i said, I plan on being here more. The other side has become too much focus on certain people. I don't go on the FB page very often anyways, won't go to the other forum, and I wanted a Disdad Home again. There's no place like the original. Where no one person is in charge. Because we are all Disdads and are all an equal part.

How would you like to be the anchor leg of the US 4X100 team going against Bolt? "Don't worry guys, I got this." I'm sure the other three guys burst out laughing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter