• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Happy Fathers' Day Eve. Wasn't planning on be up to see FRA/AUS but of course I am up. Other than Dan, anyone else? AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE, OI OI OI. Not much of a chance I know but there is hope.

I will be there 10/27 - 10/29 one of these days we will meet up:cool1:

Decided to go to F&W for my birthday. You can always run over here in January.

As an aside, they posted on our DDC7 the video cast updating the planning as it is. Even if you are not going, it might be a bit entertaining to watch.

Morning fellas. Up since 0430. Watching re-runs of the West Wing, as its pretty much the only thing on.

Same here EDT. Leg bothering you? And you could be worse off than the West Wing.

Agreed. His level of professionalism is incredible, but his ego is off the charts. Watching a documentary I learnt that Messi and Ronaldo don't vote for each other for the Balon D'Or. He missed a penalty at Upton Park when he was at Man U, so it was fun giving him some stick.

Didn't know that story. Somewhat of an a$$ but he has talent. Really enjoyed the game.

Morning fellas. Up since 0430. Watching re-runs of the West Wing, as its pretty much the only thing on.

Huh. I've been up since 4:30, too. Well... okay, 5:00. But pretty close.

Wait, you're talking today, though. I got up 5:00 yesterday. Gotta admit, I'm getting a wee bit tired.

Other than Dan, anyone else?

Up? Yes. Watching? No. I'm at work so that's out. I can keep tabs on the score though, still 0-0.

Enjoy the game mate. All we need is Scotland at the Stadium, and that would be the trifecta of "People who hate the English the most"

That is funny. And remember, there was a time when we didn't see eye to eye.

Huh. I've been up since 4:30, too. Well... okay, 5:00. But pretty close.

Wait, you're talking today, though. I got up 5:00 yesterday. Gotta admit, I'm getting a wee bit tired.

That is brutal.

Up? Yes. Watching? No. I'm at work so that's out. I can keep tabs on the score though, still 0-0.

Good match so far. Not overly impressed with the French.

Bad day at the office there mate?
Not necessarily...just something that would be good in general. ;)

Did have one incident where the person was exceedingly stupid...it's amazing to me how someone who claims to be an IT person can't know basics about computers, but I wasn't thinking of that when I said I need the shirt. :sad2:

Entertaining game. Next up, Messi vs the Great White North.

Did have one incident where the person was exceedingly stupid...it's amazing to me how someone who claims to be an IT person can't know basics about computers, but I wasn't thinking of that when I said I need the shirt. :sad2:

Worked with some good IT guys and some IdioTs.

Enjoy the game mate. All we need is Scotland at the Stadium, and that would be the trifecta of "People who hate the English the most"

This is funny. Good work.

Good match so far. Not overly impressed with the French.

Definitely expected better from France, but happy with the Soccer-roos.

Really excited to see Iceland.

Interesting. Why?
They do have Great fans.
Don't worry, after all they did try to steal an island of sheep from you. At least you sent a prince to help get it back.
I remember reading that it would have been cheaper to fly everyone that lived on the island back to the UK first class and given them a 4 bedroom house on the taxpayer.

Morning all. If you ever have a lateral meniscus tear, don't cut the grass. Wow, my knee hurts. I get to the point where i talk myself out of surgery, and then that happened.:crutches:

Enjoying Argentina vs Iceland.

Amazing Spain/Portugal game. Both teams looked really good at times. Whatever you think of Renaldo personally, he is a heck of a player.

I only care about what they do on the field, not running their mouth off of it.

Australia hates the English? I figured they live in a paradise wrestling alligators all day.

Well if you paid your taxes on time then we wouldn’t have had a problem...;)

Which is ironic since taxes have automatically been taken out of paychecks (thanks Woodrow Wilson, worst president), the % is way higher, and yet, no revolution.

Interesting. Why?

Because their country has 300,000 people vs 300,000,000 people, yet they can qualify for world cup.

Australia hates the English? I figured they live in a paradise wrestling alligators all day.
They seemed to have worked out how to do both.
Which is ironic since taxes have automatically been taken out of paychecks (thanks Woodrow Wilson, worst president), the % is way higher, and yet, no revolution.
And you would be getting your leg done for free if you were still a subject of Her Majesty....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter